Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday February 13th (aka My Internal Clock Is Fucked) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69272)

Greenguy 2018-02-13 01:15 AM

Tuesday February 13th (aka My Internal Clock Is Fucked)

Morning! |waves|

Yes, it's 1 AM here on the East coast. After exhausting myself installing those kitchen cabinets on Sunday, I went to bed at 7:30PM & woke up around 2:30AM. I managed to stay awake thru til 6PM yesterday & woke up wide awake at Midnight |pokefun||greenguy| So, here's the daily thread :)
(at least you Europeans in shithole countries will be able to read & post in here during the morning hours :D)

I was so |loony| yesterday, I was sitting here adding new hosted galleries in the afternoon & each time I went to a sponsor's spreadsheet where I keep all the info I get from their admin (Name, Model, URL, Description, Date, etc.), I kept forgetting that I went & grabbed all the new info 12 hours before, so I'd go login, look for new galleries, realize my mistake, and |banghead|

I do have to go pick the ASSIL up from work at 1, but my chiro is on vacation in Switzerland, which is great for her, but not-so-good for my back |angry| Plus, she's gone until Sunday |banghead|

Gonna work for a bit & then try to force myself back to sleep for a couple hours so I can get back on a "normal" schedule :)

OH! Today's TV Schedule:
Now: 🏂⛸⛷
5AM: ⛷🛷🥌
7AM: 🏒💃🥅
9AM: ⛷🛷
Noon: ⛸
3PM: ⛸🛷⛷
5PM: 🏒💃🥅
7PM: 🕺⛸💃
8PM: ⛷🏂🕺⛸💃
10PM: 🏒💃🥅
All Times EST 🥇🥈🥉
http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings

Pagan 2018-02-13 09:08 AM

Hey now... Those of us in the Nordics are not in shithole countries. 45 actually wants Norwegians to move to the states, but the Norwegians aren't falling for it. They like their country. Finns like our country too.

Very little Olympics for me.. I am trying to get back into the routine of working during the day. We get more of the summary type shows and not the whole event. Sigh...

JustRobert 2018-02-13 12:06 PM

Good Morning :)

Well the good news is that my wife is done with Chemo. Doctor agreed with the issues that have come up in the last two weeks that she has hit her limit even thou there was 2 more scheduled. This is better for her and even for me because uberbob here will have 2 less doctor appointments to take her too.

We do have an errand to run to and she will probably want to go to group tonight thou I would rather just watch Olympics.

Anyhoo, Enjoy your Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2018-02-13 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 550011)
Hey now... Those of us in the Nordics are not in shithole countries. 45 actually wants Norwegians to move to the states, but the Norwegians aren't falling for it. They like their country. Finns like our country too.

Maybe we should compromise Pagan and meet in Sweden by moving there? Ah, still a shithole.

This has been a long exhausting day. So I won't do any of this today.
(Those who submit to me, I will be ajour in a few days)

Not exhausting in a bad way at all, though.

My dog is asleep and I will play some guitar before hitting the sack.

Quote:

(at least you Europeans in shithole countries will be able to read & post in here during the morning hours )
I wil check this board tomorrow morning. You better deliver now
|couch|

J:)lly

Greenguy 2018-02-13 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 550019)
Well the good news is that my wife is done with Chemo...

Fantastic! I know it's a fucking nightmare for her & a huge pain in the ass for you, so I'm glad it's over |greenheart|

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 550022)
I wil check this board tomorrow morning. You better deliver now
|couch|

Don't bother looking tomorrow. I ended up going back to bed from 5:30 to 8:30 so hopefully I'll be back on my regular schedule (which has been between 4-6AM EST, or 11.5-9.5 hours before the time of this post)

Greenguy 2018-02-13 03:36 PM

Almost forgot....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J:)LLY!!!!! |party2

jollyhumper 2018-02-13 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 550029)
Almost forgot....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J:)LLY!!!!! |party2

Thanks a lot.
However, I suspect this to be a clever revenge for my greetings to you once, which was completely miss :)

We're still 3 months away.
But I take anything nowadays :)

J:)lly

Greenguy 2018-02-13 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 550031)
We're still 3 months away.

Maybe you should stop lying to Facebook |couch|
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1518558824

Pagan 2018-02-13 04:58 PM

Uh... no thank you. I have no desire to move to Sweden, though my husband does speak a little Swedish. I actually like my little home in the countryside of this "shithole" country with an awesome President.

Got a bit more cleaning done today on stuff I left hanging when we moved. I even got a new build and submit done today. Slowly but surely... A lot of the issue is that every single one of my logon/password combos needs to be re-entered. I have some on my laptop and some in a file, but not all of them. Messy messy messy. I do have all my music though.