Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday May 4th (aka May The 4th Go Fuck Itself) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69539)

Greenguy 2018-05-04 07:53 AM

Friday May 4th (aka May The 4th Go Fuck Itself)

Morning! |lightsabe

Late yesterday, we were informed that the person buying the house of the couple buying our house lost their financing 2 weeks before closing because why wouldn't this fucking happen |banghead| Here's the kicker: that person is Yell's woman's boss & we told her about the house because we knew she wanted to move to that neighborhood! No good deed goes unpunished |banghead|

If you need me, I'll be curled up in the fetal position in the corner sucking my thumb & repeating "Make It Stop!" over & over & over.....

ArtWilliams 2018-05-04 09:02 AM

^^^ Fuck, I don't know what to say. Hopefully, she can find someone to give her a mortgage. What happens in a situation like this? Does everyone down the line lose their down payments? Hopefully, it doesn't come to that.

As for me, my wife had her surgery yesterday and is resting comfortably. We won't know what the results are for a couple of weeks. Likely just hanging out with her today and taking it easy on the weekend.

Have a good day, all! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-05-04 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 551594)
As for me, my wife had her surgery yesterday and is resting comfortably...

Good to hear |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 551594)
^^^ Fuck, I don't know what to say. Hopefully, she can find someone to give her a mortgage. What happens in a situation like this? Does everyone down the line lose their down payments? Hopefully, it doesn't come to that.

There's a bunch of scenarios - just have to wait & see how today plays out |pray|

JustRobert 2018-05-04 11:12 AM

Good Morning :)

Greenie, so sorry to hear this and I hope things work out!

Art, It's good to hear your wife is doing well after surgery!

As for us we had a small set back at the doctors which has now delayed the radiation for probably a few more weeks as the surgeries still need to heal. This was heartbreaking for my wife as she just wants to be done with all of this and I get that. Small bump in the road to deal with.

We have a family member visiting this weekend which means I've got to clean the house today and do a few other things before picking up at the airport.

Should get my car back today and realized I think it might be time to get rid of this BMW as servicing it is starting to get pricey. It is 11 years old now but only has 60K in miles. Maybe I need to find an independant mechanic to deal with some of the minor things that just seem real pricey at the dealer. I'll procrastinate as I always do so nothing will happen anytime soon :)

Better get to all the crap that need to get done today!

Enjoy Your Friday

Greenguy 2018-05-04 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 551599)
As for us we had a small set back at the doctors...

Send her our |greenheart|

Ramster 2018-05-05 09:31 AM

Art good to hear |thumb

Robert, send her our thoughts |shake|

Greenie, after reading this morning's thread it seems it will work out, hopefully :)