Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy First Tuesday of October (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71733)

Ramster 2020-10-06 07:07 AM

Happy First Tuesday of October

Good morning |waves|

Got my |coffee and I am working away. Lots to do as I am going away on the weekend for a bit, more to come later on that lol. Just work work work all day. Have a good day |thumb

ArtWilliams 2020-10-06 08:31 AM

Morning. |coffee

It feels like things are more normal-like today around my house.

We are changing Internet/TV providers though. Rogers (with cable technology) has gone to crap in our neighbourhood so we are moving to Bell which uses fiber optics. Other than that it's the same old (which often takes the form of worrying about when the civil war will start in the US).

Have a good one! |thumb

hincapie 2020-10-06 08:34 AM

Hola bandidos ... Trump is back in action, brace for ...uhm...the usual chaos and stupidity

Ramster 2020-10-06 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 561967)
We are changing Internet/TV providers though. Rogers (with cable technology) has gone to crap in our neighbourhood so we are moving to Bell which uses fiber optics.

If you're area actually has the Bell Fibre glass wiring, it's AWESOME! I had it at my last house, SO fast. 50 down and 50 UPLOAD was awesome and after a while I was freely upgraded to 300 down and 100 UP. Again Upload is key since I upload a TON of videos for the sites I manage. Where we moved to 18+ months ago is an older neighborhood without Fibre wiring so now I'm stuck with only 10 upload :(

JustRobert 2020-10-06 09:48 AM

Good Morning :)

Less than 30 minutes to me breaking the fast. Wasn't too bad and even though yesterdays yard work kicked my ass with the heat all that sweating just wanted me to drink lots of water to rehydrate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 561968)
Hola bandidos ... Trump is back in action, brace for ...uhm...the usual chaos and stupidity

I just saw this as yesterday I also fasted from political news. Need to do more of this.

Today I have to take my wife's car to the dealer since she could not get an early appt. Unfortunately they moved so where I could of walked home before I will now have to get a ride service to bring me home which is frustrating.

Other than that it's biz/tv the rest of the day.

Enjoy your |trump| Is Back Tuesday

ArtWilliams 2020-10-06 12:08 PM

Yes, they put in fiber optic cable last year. That's what we're getting today!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 561970)
If you're area actually has the Bell Fibre glass wiring, it's AWESOME!

Greenguy 2020-10-06 01:17 PM

Afternoon |sars|

I feel like shit & keep breaking out in sweats, so I'm fucking off for the rest of the day.