Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wed Nov 3 Lunch Out! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72647)

ArtWilliams 2021-11-03 08:15 AM

Wed Nov 3 Lunch Out!

Morning. |coffee

Atlanta won last night so that's the end of the 2021 |baseball| season. Looking forward to pitchers and catcher returning in just three months! Go Jays!

My wife is taking my daughter out to the same art gallery exhibit we saw on Sunday. I am meeting them later for lunch. Costco is on the list this morning.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2021-11-03 08:43 AM

Good morning |waves|

I am back home in |canada|, got my Tim Horton's |coffee but damn, its cold lol |scared| Just working all day for the most part |thumb

JustRobert 2021-11-03 10:23 AM

Good Morning :)

Got the work done that needed done outside yesterday and even though I should go out there and start the next project I'm going to procrastinate because we celebrate an anniversary on Friday and going to visit the grandson on Saturday sooooo maybe next week |huh

Guess it will be a biz while mostly watching tv kinda day as there is a little funk wanting to rear it's ugly head.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

hincapie 2021-11-03 10:47 AM

Tired of laying in the sunshine...staying home to watch the rain....ehhhh NOT! Bloody cold and nasty these days, I wonder if a trip to Spain is in order

JAI-LING 2021-11-03 11:57 AM

Today was a holiday. Culture day. I spent much of my day analyzing SHIB and buying SHIB. Plus a quick run to the Chinese/Japanese shop for some nice shrimp/veggie rice and mini-sausages.

Evil Chris 2021-11-03 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566253)
Morning. |coffee

Atlanta won last night so that's the end of the 2021 |baseball| season. Looking forward to pitchers and catcher returning in just three months! Go Jays!

My wife is taking my daughter out to the same art gallery exhibit we saw on Sunday. I am meeting them later for lunch. Costco is on the list this morning.

Have a good one! |thumb

Maybe the least interesting WS in decades. I still say these teams are lucky they didn't have to play the Blue Jays. They were gelling so well in September and looked to go deep given the chance.

Anyway. Hooray! No more baseball highlights until spring!

ArtWilliams 2021-11-03 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Chris (Post 566260)
Maybe the least interesting WS in decades. I still say these teams are lucky they didn't have to play the Blue Jays. They were gelling so well in September and looked to go deep given the chance.

Anyway. Hooray! No more baseball highlights until spring!

As it was pointed on SportsNet today, Atlanta won 88 games and won the World Series. The Jays won 91 and didn't even get in the playoffs. Sigh.