Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday September 17th (aka Fire & Rain) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71690)

Greenguy 2020-09-17 05:40 AM

Thursday September 17th (aka Fire & Rain)

Morning! |sars|

Has |trump| suggested sending the hurricane that's hitting the Southeast out West to battle the fires yet?

Up early processing some scenes and making a shitload of thumbs.

Week 2 of |tddance| kicks off tonight |banana|

I need Diet Mountain Dew :D

Ramster 2020-09-17 07:02 AM

Good morning |waves|

Work work work today and some errands as I am golfing all weekend starting tomorrow. Our annual mini golf tourny with friends, just 4 of us, usually it's 8 but the other 4 are quite old and |sars| makes it not a good idea. Should be fun weekend, it will be nothing but sunshine though it's not looking like it'll be very warm, just 13 C / mid 50s. Starting tomorrow, |golf| at noon then back to Alan's, who has a big house right on Calabogie lake, for a BBQ and |beers| and 2 of us are staying the night as it's an hour drive from home.

Have to look over my fantasy football picks too sometime today as well. Have a good one all |thumb

Pagan 2020-09-17 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 561794)
Morning! |sars|

Has |trump| suggested sending the hurricane that's hitting the Southeast out West to battle the fires yet?

ROFLMAO. Not yet, but I am sure the idea will hit him. Of course, then he would have to deal with the landslides, but hey, the fires would be out and the forests could be raked easily. But you know it will get cooler and that will make this all go away in the blink of an eye. (yeah, it usually does get cooler in the fall and winter. DUH!)

We are in the middle of a massive northerly storm. About half the areas of the country are reporting power outages. So far, we have only had some minor ones in this area but... the winds are still picking up. No rain, just wind.

So, while I still have power, I best get stuff done. I do have a backup plan, but I can't do everything from the laptop or phone. Sigh..

JustRobert 2020-09-17 10:36 AM

Good Morning :)

Woke up about an hour and a half later than normal and feel way behind. Not going out at all so it will be biz/tv all day and that's about it.

That's all I got sooo Enjoy Your Thursday!

ArtWilliams 2020-09-17 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 561796)
Work work work today and some errands as I am golfing all weekend starting tomorrow. Our annual mini golf tourny with friends, just 4 of us, usually it's 8 but the other 4 are quite old and |sars| makes it not a good idea.

I love mini golf! I always get the ball through the windmill. |lol|

Forgot to check in. Had a distanced coffee with my BIL this morning and now I am preparing for a meeting for some service work (read no charge advice) I do. |baseball| tonight though it will be hard to watch another BBJ loss especially if it's double digits again.

Have a good one! |thumb