Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Saturday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=59702)

terry 2010-11-20 07:58 AM

Happy Saturday!

Good Morning and Happy Saturday Everyone!

Have a great day.

Cleo 2010-11-20 08:15 AM

Still trying to get back into work mode which is a made even harder by being in an oxycodone fog.

Had to drive over to Foxy's house yesterday since she swears that she got a call on her cell phone from her home phone and she is in Boston and I'm the only one with keys and her alarm code to her house. Drove over there feeling like I was floating on a boat high as hell on pain pills to find the house all locked up, the alarm on and everything fine. Guess she either has telephone using ghosts in her house or had a blonde moment. She did drop her iPhone into her dog's water bowl and had to let it dry out for a few days before it started working again so maybe that was it. I guess it's just going to be one of those many unsolved tranny mysterious of life.

Going to try to take a lot less pain meds today and get a lot more work done today.

Rowdy 2010-11-20 08:27 AM

Morning all :)

I hope everyone had a great week! Enjoy the weekend :)

Simon 2010-11-20 08:50 AM

Good morning world |waves|

It's the weekend but I have projects I want to get done so it's a working weekend here. Looks like we're having more nice weather, which makes it hard to stay inside, but I'll settle for lots of open windows.

Looking forward to watching/listening to Dennis Miller's new standup from HBO last night once I get some things rolling. Also enjoyed reading "The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity" with my first cup of coffee.

Wishing everyone a good day and weekend.

:)

ArtWilliams 2010-11-20 09:27 AM

Good morning.

My body has decided not to produce as much mucus today. That is a really good thing. I am so far behind on a whole bunch of stuff that it is not funny. Guess it is work today then out this evening.

Have a great day.

MrMaryLou 2010-11-20 10:16 AM

Good Morning All :) I am so sick of being sick :(

JustRobert 2010-11-20 10:25 AM

Good Morning :)
We have rain for the weekend. Also had another pipe line spring a leak so had plumber out last night. The joys of owning an old home. Need to do a little work and then start cleaning up the place since family will start arriving in a couple of days for the holiday. The place is a mess so it will probably take the whole weekend :(

Greenguy 2010-11-20 03:50 PM

Good Saturday Peoples |waves|

Just checking in as I am trying to take most of the day off |lol|

Hockey game tonight followed by the UFC fight with a couple buddies over at the house - with any luck I can convince them to pay for the whole thing :D

RedCherry 2010-11-20 03:59 PM

Hello all,

Just finished setting up some new blogs. The weather is overcast and gloomy here, so I'm going to take a nap. :) Try to be back later with some submits.

Have a good one! |waves|

Wazza 2010-11-20 11:45 PM

Just finished hacking back the forest... aka the lawn... ooh beer :)