Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Merry 2nd Day Of The New Year 2014 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66335)

Greenguy 2014-01-02 09:59 AM

Merry 2nd Day Of The New Year 2014

Morning! |waves|

I took yesterday almost completely off from the work side of the internet |bananna| I worked on a lot of Fantasy Football & Hockey stuff, then surfed the web like I didn't have a care in the world.

I watched The NHL Winter Classic - which might have set a Guinness World Record for the largest crowd to ever watch a hockey game |huh I don't know what the previous record was, but I know I was 1 of the 71,217 in attendence to see the 1st NHL Winter Classic |thumb

I had to drive The Bitch to work this morning because I have an appt with a dermatologist this afternoon. Of course, since I have the car & it's snowing, my Mom needs me to drive her around RIGHT NOW! Seriously, she's standing here in her winter coat & boots waiting for me to finish this post |banghead|

So.....off I go! |fonz|

Cleo 2014-01-02 10:12 AM

No football or snow here today and I doubt there ever will be.

Windows are open and enjoying the warm winter we are having.

Just another boring day of work planned for today.

JustRobert 2014-01-02 10:42 AM

Good Morning :)
As with Greenie I took most of yesterday off and started cleaning out a room to turn into my new office. Doing it as cheaply as possible so I think fresh paint, a file cabinet which will double as tv stand and possibly a new rug is about all I need to do.

Lots of work to do and I need to close out 2013 so have a good one.

Ramster 2014-01-02 10:44 AM

Good morning

Also did nothing yesterday but watch hockey then a couple of movies. Back int he office today so usual work then probably going to watch the hockey game tonight and do shit all lol

mOrrI 2014-01-02 11:15 AM

Well here we are having a rainy (shitty) day!

Another day at work!

Later I will either try to work on the sites or watch a movie...

Maybe I will go crazy and do both!

bDok 2014-01-02 11:51 AM

Morning. Just trying to handle a bunch of work before hopefully I can carve some free time out for errands later.

I also just did nothing really work related yesterday and it was wonderful. Played some video games, watched some sports, and actually enjoyed the day off. I'm excited for this next weekend to do more of the same.

Have a good one everyone.

ArtWilliams 2014-01-02 01:07 PM

It's -18C / 0F here right now. It will be a balmy -16C / 3F this afternoon but go down to -22C / -8F over night!

Not too much work on the agenda today but I will be gearing up tomorrow.

Have a good one! |thumb

babymaker 2014-01-02 03:11 PM

Snows coming and freezing temps gonna suck. Guess I'm stuck with no offline work. Guess I'll do something online.

javbucks 2014-01-02 04:23 PM

Woke to someone banging on my window last night
I LIVE ON THE SECOND FLOOR

CRAZY PEOPLE