Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mon Jul 6 Back In The Saddle ... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71523)

ArtWilliams 2020-07-06 07:16 AM

Mon Jul 6 Back In The Saddle ...

Morning. |coffee

Maybe not the saddle but back on the elliptical.

I'm having a few problems with the design of the site I am trying to launch. It's beyond me so I am sending it to the design people that came up with it. I really do need to learn more about CSS. At least it gets it off my plate and on to someone else's.

It's going extra hot again here today. On Thursday, it's supposed to go up to 34C (93F). That's why we have AC in Canada. There are about 6 weeks of the year when it can be unbearably hot for days at a time.

Exercise, work and TV for me!

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2020-07-06 07:53 AM

Good morning |waves|

Was at the cottage most of the weekend, beautiful weather. Working all day today. Weather looks awesome but I have a lot of work to do so likely the plan all week, work! |crazy|

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560992)
It's going extra hot again here today. On Thursday, it's supposed to go up to 34C (93F). That's why we have AC in Canada. There are about 6 weeks of the year when it can be unbearably hot for days at a time.

6 weeks? LOL Maybe Toronto (due to the Great Lakes cooling you off) but in Ottawa it's hot as fuck most of the summer. Other than a weird week in between, we've had the AC running since early June and it's only July 6th. We need AC sporadically May through August. Today 29, tomorrow 33, Wednesday 31, Thursday 34, Friday 35, Saturday 31 PLUS humidity |scared|

ArtWilliams 2020-07-06 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 560993)
6 weeks? LOL Maybe Toronto (due to the Great Lakes cooling you off) but in Ottawa it's hot as fuck most of the summer. Other than a weird week in between, we've had the AC running since early June and it's only July 6th. We need AC sporadically May through August. Today 29, tomorrow 33, Wednesday 31, Thursday 34, Friday 35, Saturday 31 PLUS humidity |scared|

Wait! There's more to Canada than Toronto? |couch|

Ramster 2020-07-06 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560994)
Wait! There's more to Canada than Toronto? |couch|

Yea, who knew |club|

Just ask TSN (Toronto Sports Network) |angry| |lol|

JustRobert 2020-07-06 10:20 AM

Good Morning :)

Weather has picked up temp wise here which makes me miss the June gloom already.

I have a bunch of errands to run today so I'll be skipping that other stuff to deal with it all, throw in some biz and tv and the day is done.

Enjoy your Monday!

jollyhumper 2020-07-06 10:29 AM

Good Afternoon |waves|

Weather over here is OK, sun and temperatures that are bearable.
Gonna work a few hours now and then jump to bed.

Feeling OK, though :)

|dog will also need another walk

Take care

|JollyHumper|

hincapie 2020-07-06 05:57 PM

Evening :)

Just work work here ... and rain, lots of rain...a greenhouse collapsed in the middle of it all :)

JAI-LING 2020-07-06 08:59 PM

Not too sweaty here yet but its been flooding like crazy all over the central and lower parts of the country. Working today and thinking of going to a BBQ Eel restaurant later. Never thought I'd try it but had some grilled eel sushi the other day and it was pretty ok.