Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday August 18th (aka No Phone = Naked Feeling) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68801)

Greenguy 2017-08-18 04:54 AM

Friday August 18th (aka No Phone = Naked Feeling)

Morning! |waves|

Well, I took my iPhone to Verizon yesterday & it's not a network issue. The guy there thought it might be the antenna & suggested I make an appt at the Apple store. So I go home & try to do that, but you need to log into your Apple account to do so & I have that double verification thing turned on, where after you put in your un/pw, they text you a 6 digit code to complete the login. Of course, this process is flawed if you can't receive texts |banghead| So I called the local store, which sent me to tech support 1st. The guy said they had no appt's until later today, so he tried to help me over the phone. Spent a good 3 hours trying this & that, but no luck :( So he threw his hands in the error & made me an appt at the Apple store. I tell ya, being without your phone is a fucked up feeling. All I did was run the the grocery store & I felt naked |pokefun||greenguy|

I'm on Day 5 of having a stomach ache pretty much 24/7. Last time this happened, doc said it was probably a stomach virus. Of course, that one lasted about a month, so hoping this one subsides sooner.

Other than that, I'm up early for no real reason. Gonna work I guess...

jollyhumper 2017-08-18 08:30 AM

|waves| Hi there `

Reinstalling my computer, bought a new HD so...
Boring day. Will still take some hours to be up to speed

Another beautiful day, so we also had a long walk.

Nothing else, really. Will watch some Netflix tonight.

J:)lly

Useless 2017-08-18 09:43 AM

It's raining here, so I may not be able to work outside, which sucks.

I do have a massive assload of videos and image sets to process and upload to the OWAWM members area before I hit the road because I won't have the bandwidth to do uploads once I'm out there. Maybe I'll chip away at that today instead.
|thumb

Greenguy 2017-08-18 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 547805)
...Maybe I'll chip away at that today instead.

No you won't |lol|

geirlur 2017-08-18 11:24 AM

I was without my iphone for a month this summer. I had to use my old Iphone 4s as a backup but man that thing has not aged well.. :/

Useless 2017-08-18 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 547806)
No you won't |lol|

I'll have you know that I have already processed and uploaded a MASSIVE for videos today. Now, I have moved on to listing my junk on eBay.
|jackinthe

Greenguy 2017-08-18 12:51 PM

Well, color me |scared|

JustRobert 2017-08-18 02:26 PM

Good Day :)

Slow going today as I felt ill during the night and didn't sleep well. I think being out in the heat painting the previous 2 days did it. Took the morning off but will get over in a little bit to preprep the inside for complete painting. At least it's air conditioned.

Anyhoo, have a great Friday!

Useless 2017-08-18 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 547809)
Well, color me |scared|

It's 4:15 and I'm still in my jammies. It's all about balance.

Greenguy 2017-08-18 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 547812)
It's 4:15 and I'm still in my jammies. It's all about balance.

I still have the shorts that I wore to Guns N Roses on Wednesday. Only took off the concert shirt because people would know I've been living in my own filth for 2 days :D