Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Hump Day Thanksgiving Eve (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71849)

Ramster 2020-11-25 06:33 AM

Happy Hump Day Thanksgiving Eve

Morning |waves|

Even though Thanksgiving is only in the US tomorrow, it feels like a holiday for us Canadians too |thumb Work all day planned today and into the night, not much else going on. |coffee is on, enjoy your Hump Day!

ArtWilliams 2020-11-25 08:27 AM

Morning. |coffee

I guess there will be some football to watch on the TV tomorrow.

I am restarting the Authority Hacker course I bought a couple of years ago. I haven't been feeling well enough to do it until now. It's designed to generate income by making authority affiliate sites. Other than that, I will be researching a serious but not yet fatal problem on one of my websites. Other than that, I will be walking to the grocery store today to get some exercise and watching TV tonight.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2020-11-25 10:26 AM

Good Morning :)

Traveling this afternoon or stuck in traffic for 8 hours is more like it. Until then there are a couple of errands to run this morning and then I need to pack. Not much else.

Enjoy your It's Not Over Until The Fat Orange Man Leaves The Building Wednesday!

Pagan 2020-11-25 11:10 AM

The sponsor finally got back to me on that takedown notice. Yes, they do own the content, yes, I do have the legal right to use it, but they have recommended removing the gallery to keep the model happy. What about the affiliate who promotes them? Sigh. Yeah, I know. Chopped liver. I know it is an honest mistake on her part but still. So, several emails later, I think I have almost everyone notified. For those with TGPx, I was able to disable the gallery from the partner side.

Today is not off to a good start!

Greenguy 2020-11-25 01:02 PM

Afternoon! |sars|

I still feel like shit. Achy all over & I keep breaking out in sweats. But there's work to be done. I did get 1 update yesterday so that's taken care of. Video guy says I'll have the other tonight so really hoping it's early evening so I don't have to work at all tomorrow.

MeatPounder 2020-11-25 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 562553)
Afternoon! |sars|

I still feel like shit. Achy all over & I keep breaking out in sweats. But there's work to be done. I did get 1 update yesterday so that's taken care of. Video guy says I'll have the other tonight so really hoping it's early evening so I don't have to work at all tomorrow.

You're getting to that age when you should take the yearly flu shot

|couch|

JAI-LING 2020-11-25 11:21 PM

Anyone else eat the Hye Rollers from Costco? Pro-TIP: Add salsa. OMFG.
Worked this morning and will work when I get back from a lake hike.

Its already Thanksgiving here. Thinking about roast chicken, clam chowder and some nasty head-ache inducing alcohol. But not sure what.

Greenguy 2020-11-26 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatPounder (Post 562554)
You're getting to that age when you should take the yearly flu shot

|couch|

I did get my flu shot last week :D