Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday, April 18 - It actually feels like spring outside (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73836)

jollyhumper 2023-04-18 04:05 AM

Tuesday, April 18 - It actually feels like spring outside

Good morning |waves|

Today I woke up to an email offering me a job as a freelance journalist.
So I guess the rest of this day will continue as a good one.

Yesterday I met some strange people who bought some stuff from me.
And I've just started this process ...

Take care
J|journalistemoticon|lly

Greenguy 2023-04-18 06:54 AM

Morning! |waves|

Mood is decent, but my body does not want to sit here, which sucks because work is starting to pile up :(

My buddy wrote a song about when we used to party in the cemetery:

ArtWilliams 2023-04-18 07:54 AM

Morning. |coffee

My BIL was at the hospital most of the day yesterday. He's starting to suffer from heart failure (which doctors say can go on a long time). His body from the waist down is twice the size including his balls (which are the size of baseballs). They did some tests, decided on the prognosis and sent him home (after 8 hours). So, they doubled the dosage of his water pill and give him antibiotics for what they think may be an infection in his groin. Yes, it is as horrible as it seems. Who here even seen their brother-in-laws testicles? LOL Fucking fuck!

So, today is a catch up day. I've got a report overdue for someone that should have been delivered on the weekend. Other things are piling up. Fucking fuck!

Oh yeah, what the hell is happening to Blue Jays starting pitching? Fucking fuck!

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2023-04-18 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 570911)
My BIL was at the hospital most of the day yesterday. He's starting to suffer from heart failure (which doctors say can go on a long time). His body from the waist down is twice the size including his balls (which are the size of baseballs). They did some tests, decided on the prognosis and sent him home (after 8 hours). So, they doubled the dosage of his water pill and give him antibiotics for what they think may be an infection in his groin. Yes, it is as horrible as it seems. Who here even seen their brother-in-laws testicles? LOL Fucking fuck!

Has he been diagnosed with ESS??

Seriously, I hope he's ok (and I never saw Yell's balls)

JustRobert 2023-04-18 10:27 AM

Good Morning :)

Jolly, congrats!

Art, sorry to hear this.

Even though I have so much shit to do on my house I started working on my neighbors 4ft high weeds across his front yard. He's in far worse condition than I am. Since I can only put in an hour or so here and there this will honestly take a couple of weeks.

Besides that it will be grunt work as I'm still trying to finish part 2 of a project I started beginning of the year.

Anyhoo, Enjoy your Tuesday!

Ramster 2023-04-18 12:14 PM

Good morning |waves|

Did a trip to the house build to meet with my electrician, things are progressing along |thumb Working now and that's the plan all day then trivia tonight and watch the Leafs game while doing that as well. Have a good Tuesday all :)

Thankfully, I have not seen my BIL's balls :D On a serious note, that's fucked and sad what he's going through, and you :(