Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Tuesday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=42674)

Jim 2007-09-11 07:17 AM

Good Tuesday Morning

Good Morning
Kind of nice weather and a couple of appointments this morning. We actually had a few hours of sleep last night.

Tekster 2007-09-11 07:38 AM

Good Morning All,

After a bad news day yesterday I hope to get some stuff done. Have you ever considered shutting everything down and doing something else?

Hope everyone has a good day.

JackDaniel's 2007-09-11 07:41 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

terry 2007-09-11 07:45 AM

Good Morning Everyone.

Just waiting for the rain to start falling. Its one of these mornings where its all dark out.. makes for a great sleeping day.

Have a good one!

lorsha 2007-09-11 08:01 AM

Morning everyone. |waves|

Fonz 2007-09-11 08:16 AM

Morning all,

Still rainy and windy here so I better stay inside.
My foot is still a little hurting from last Saturday's soccer game so no practice for me this evening.
Doing some reviewing and submitting today, other than that I don't have that much on the agenda.

Have a good one all!

Greenguy 2007-09-11 08:21 AM

Morning |waves|

I've got nothing.

ponygirl 2007-09-11 08:26 AM

good morning everyone |waves|

just getting everyone out the door then it's party time! Well, ok, not really, but it's as close as I get nowadays anyway :D

have a great day!
:)

Simon 2007-09-11 08:28 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Kind of a sad day, remembering watching those planes crash into the WTC six years ago. And here we are six years later, with CNN talking about Is The Surge Working and Will Petraeus Betray Us.

Here's what I was doing six years ago.

Oh well...wishing a good day to all who'd like to have one.

:)

Ramster 2007-09-11 08:39 AM

Good Morning.

Got home from Greenguy's yesterday after a great time and a good football game (other than that last few seconds). I was a little hung over when I got up yesterday before leaving Greenguy's but a light lunch at the mall before the 5 hour drive and all was good. Ready for a regular work day today.

Cleo 2007-09-11 08:43 AM

Six years ago I was on another board, making a lot less money, and someone said to turn on the TV because a plane had crashed. Turned on the TV and then say the plane crash into the second tower. KInd of sat there in shock for a few days just watching everything over and over again.

When I was a child my father took the family over to the WTC complex to see them building the towers and then when they opened he took the family to dine at the restaurant at the top. I remember you could feel the building sway in the wind while we were eating. The swaying problem was later fixed in the buildings.

I still think that the towers should be built back they way they were.

No real plans for today other then to continue to chop up vids and get some other work done too.

MrMaryLou 2007-09-11 09:01 AM

Good Morning All :)
I remember that day well is was so surreal :(

spookyx 2007-09-11 09:04 AM

good morning all.

|waves|

Toby 2007-09-11 09:15 AM

Mornin' y'all,

Have to put the spit and polish on a presentation I giving this evening. Not much else planned for today.

|coffee is on, help yourself...

MrYum 2007-09-11 09:37 AM

Good morning all |waves|

Yea, it is the anniversary of 'that' day. Like many others, I recall sitting there watching in absolute shock :(

I agree Cleo, those building should have been re-built immediately...just as they were before the event.

T Pat 2007-09-11 09:45 AM

Mornin All
I'm up way to early, I can tell a nap will be on my agenda today.
Saw my regular Doctor yesterday he was thrilled with all my lab results, then he listened to my lungs asked if I was smoking again (I am) then he reamed me like a little kid.
So now the little lady has turned back into the cigarette Nazi
I turned the TV off, all the 9-11 stuff bums me out

FanTC 2007-09-11 09:56 AM

Good Morning!

I'm in the mood to fight today for some reason. I think I'll go out and hunt somebody down and just ream the unholy shit out of them on principle alone.

For those not in my target list... do have a peachy kind of day!

JustRobert 2007-09-11 10:16 AM

Morning to all :)
Sore from yard work yesterday so may just work behind computer today.

Forgot what today was until reading this thread. Sad, surreal day that has created something similar to the McCarthy era portrayed in the movie "Good Night, and Good Luck" which the wife and I just recently watched.

jetpat 2007-09-11 10:18 AM

Howdy all. Funny thing is I've flown passengers every 9/11 since that day. Not today, though. I'm gonna watch a movie or three so I don't have to see the crashes again. Or watch someone trying to keep his job saying "the surge is working". Friggin' State of Fear.

Mr Spock 2007-09-11 10:30 AM

Morning all

Have a good one.

Mr Exotic 2007-09-11 11:13 AM

Gloomy weather day today, chilly and rainy. Spent last night dealing with some fake drama my exwife seems to get a joy out of stirring up. I really gotta get back on track workwise today, been letting all the drama in my personal life fuck things up again. Oh well, guess its either a good thing or a bad thing working for myself when shit happens, I have a choice to take a break, but I aint gota a boss demanding that I get in gear and step it up. Anyone ever had a woman fuck you up so bad in the head that you dont even feel like the same person anymore?

Cleo 2007-09-11 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Exotic (Post 365115)
Anyone ever had a woman fuck you up so bad in the head that you dont even feel like the same person anymore?

Oddly only men, one was actually a tranny, have done that to me. Maybe that has something to do with why I'm with a woman now.
|loony|

sue-fl 2007-09-11 12:23 PM

Morning!

Damn Cleo your last post cracked me up |thumb

I'm taking a break right now from moving...not to a new house but a new room. ONCE again we are shifting people to different rooms. Of course my husband and I have always had the master bedroom well not no more. Now that my daughter and grandson are back and she is expecting again than means we will have to put two kids in a room together. So the only logical thing was to give the kids the biggest bedroom. |banghead| My husband had a good point when he said "As long as I can sleep and f**k I'm happy" :D We may not have any space in our "new" room but we do have room for our bed.

Live is crazy here once again but fun|thumb

Preacher 2007-09-11 12:31 PM

I forgot it was 9/11 as well until I went in to bill a client and had to put in the correct date.

I still have the same bank issue I had yesterday and for the last 3 weeks. Hopefully today I can get things straightened out and start depositing checks again.

Have a good one everybody! |waves|

stuveltje 2007-09-11 12:50 PM

Good evening all:) on this moment i am senile|crazy|, to many things going on , to many things needed to be fixed, big email messages to sent with solutions, well just one thing, i pretty messed all my bizz up while i had those fam issues. no excuse, my mistake, so i need to fix all, i think i can fixed it all but it will take some time, i am still around, just hanging in my own world:)
Have a great day and eve all!