Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday November 1st (aka Merry November!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68992)

Greenguy 2017-11-01 07:58 AM

Wednesday November 1st (aka Merry November!)

Morning! |waves|

I got very little done as far as work yesterday. Our new realtors came yesterday morning to check out the house & that took 2-1/2 hours. Then I had to go pick up the ASSIL from work, home for about an hour, then to the chiro, home for about 30 min, then had to take the ASSIL to a doctor appt. By the time I got home, it was like 6:30, so I ate, watched the news, and fell asleep watching the baseball game |pokefun||greenguy|

Not nearly as busy today. I do have a doctor appt in about 90 min & the realtor is coming back today to take pics of the house.

There's a Rocco Siffredi Documentary on Netflix that I've been meaning to watch, but I kinda want to do it when I know my mom won't be around |couch|

Ramster 2017-11-01 08:20 AM

Good morning, |coffee is on :)

Worked most of yesterday, that's the plan today as well. I have some things to organize.

Today I officially take over a network of sites that have been online for a few years including the official sites of Kayden Kross and Lisa Ann. They need new tours which I am working on. I've known Kayden for a while, been working with her on another project, smart woman! Met Lisa for the first time while in LA, great lady! I am excited about this |thumb|

Greenguy 2017-11-01 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 548573)
Today I officially take over a network of sites that have been online for a few years including the official sites of Kayden Kross and Lisa Ann...

CONGRATS!! |party2
(even if I've know for a while lol)

Toby 2017-11-01 08:36 AM

Quote:

Today I officially take over a network of sites that have been online for a few years including the official sites of Kayden Kross and Lisa Ann. They need new tours which I am working on. I've known Kayden for a while, been working with her on another project, smart woman! Met Lisa for the first time while in LA, great lady! I am excited about this |thumb|

Nice. I'm aware of the program, has been neglected for some time now. I used to do well with it. |thumb|thumb|thumb

Ramster 2017-11-01 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 548575)
Nice. I'm aware of the program, has been neglected for some time now. I used to do well with it. |thumb|thumb|thumb

Thanks. I will be revising it or moving the girls to a new program. Haven't discussed or decided that yet.

JustRobert 2017-11-01 01:41 PM

Good Morning :)

Congrats Ramster!

Last night was a bit slower than usual. I blame the game and the rain we had earlier. Even still we had about 150 visitors. We have boxes of candy bars left over that will be returned to costco tomorrow.

Got a little sick to the tummy in the middle of the night due to eating candy mixed with cracker jack while watching the game. It's the price one must pay!

Gotta take the wife to a doctor appointment in a few minutes then after that it will be lunch and it's Mexican food Wednesday :D

After all that it will be grunt work before and during the final game. I did part 2 of my project yesterday, it's now 3 parts, and realized I missed some things on part 1 so hopefully finish part 1 today so I can start on the long part 3.

Enjoy your Wednesday!
(watch the game tonight it should be a whopper)

jollyhumper 2017-11-01 02:15 PM

Yihaaw, folks |horse|

Had an appointment with my shrink today, then home for some walking and dinner-making. Watched first half of Back to The Future II. Man, I love the amount of details in those movies. Then I Tried to take a nap after dinner and woke up hours later. I'm still struggling to get the motor running again, but have been able to do some work.

Quote:

Today I officially take over a network of sites...

Gratz!

Have a J:)lly good day!

Pagan 2017-11-02 06:04 AM

Congrats Ramster!! This should be a great move for everyone.

Getting back into the mode again. Somedays it is much harder than others, but I am not giving up at all.