Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday July 15th (aka Respite From Nonsense) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69737)

Greenguy 2018-07-14 08:32 AM

Saturday July 15th (aka Respite From Nonsense)

Morning! |waves|

Let's see...

Fucking Home Depot found 1 of my cabinets 2 hours after telling me neither would be here until next week |facepalm|

Last week I returned my phone & internet modems to Spectrum, but they're still on my bill. Live Chat told me I had to call to cancel. Call Center told me the account holder (The Bitch) had to call to cancel. Both did say they should have cancelled them when I brought them in |facepalm|

Keybank keeps leaving notes on my door for the previous owner/tenant. This time it was left by a lazy coward that didn't ring or knock after taping it to my door, instead just waddling away. Last time I called. This time I thought I'd complain in writing, but the trained monkey that built their website must've been drunk when he set up their feedback form |facepalm|

Both dogs are sick & there's 💩 everywhere |facepalm|

My mother still can't wrap her head around how a thermostat works, constantly asking me why I "turned off" the AC |facepalm|

But yesterday wasn't all bad. The witch hunt found 12 Russian witches & then there were these fucking brilliant photoshops :D

So yeah, I need a respite from this nonsense. Solar panel company is coming at Noon & then we're going to go help set up for an "event" celebrating the life of a good friend of my youngest stepdaughter & stepson who passed away in his sleep a couple weeks ago. I say "event" because it's not a party, nor is it a memorial service - it's somewhere in between the 2 :)

jollyhumper 2018-07-14 10:59 AM

G'day |dog

It turns out I need to buy a new rig. |banghead||club|
It's more than a faulty SSD that makes trouble here. I checked my past orders and most of this rig was bought in 2013. I tend to make a PC work pretty hard with some of my programs/use so...
I'd thought it would've live longer, though.

Well, I'm setting up a spare PC now, so I will be able to work, at least some, until the new rig arrives in a week+

Still warm.
Having a lot of fun with the guitar I ended up buying. |banana|

Some people claims it is a semi-final (or should it be semifinal?) going on, I just hope England looses. Will watch final tomorrow though

Enjoy your day
J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2018-07-14 11:50 AM

Good morning,

Heading out to Stratford Ontario today with some buddies to visit a friend. Stratford is famous for it's theatres and being the home town of Justin Bieber. I see beer in my future.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-07-14 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 552581)
Having a lot of fun with the guitar I ended up buying. |banana|

I just KNEW you'd buy it|lol|