Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   I'm Looking For....... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sponsors and clip stores.. (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=32672)

1000dollarbill 2006-06-30 07:02 PM

Sponsors and clip stores..

Are there sponsors who promote clip stores?

oast 2006-07-10 06:11 PM

Movie Dollars are set to release Clips.com in the next couple of weeks.

dvd420 2007-02-27 10:43 PM

Don't use clips.com they just screwed me out of almost $200 bucks. I think their MO is to wait till you rack up some money then they hit you with an email to fax over all your 2257. Since I have over 900 model releases on file I told them to blow it out their ass!. They then canceled my account and refused to pay me. Don't bother using this service!

Quote:

Originally Posted by oast (Post 286750)

Jim 2007-02-28 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvd420 (Post 334828)
Don't use clips.com they just screwed me out of almost $200 bucks. I think their MO is to wait till you rack up some money then they hit you with an email to fax over all your 2257. Since I have over 900 model releases on file I told them to blow it out their ass!. They then canceled my account and refused to pay me. Don't bother using this service!

It's time for you to stop now.

emmanuelle 2007-02-28 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oast (Post 286750)

They've been saying that since June

James_HotMovies 2007-02-28 02:25 PM

Quote:

We normally don't ask for 2257 unless there is a question about someone's age. We can't keep titles up if the models are under 18 (obviously).

We don't need your 200 bucks, but we also don't need to go to jail.

It's probably just a specific title that is in question. Talk to your rep and get it worked out.

if it isn't worth the hassle to have a conversation with your rep, then I guess we wont be working together.

If you need anything from me please let me know.

danclips 2007-02-28 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmanuelle (Post 334923)
They've been saying that since June

clips.com has been live since the beginning of september. If any clip providers are interested in contacting me about adding their clips to our site, please contact me at dan@clips.com.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

danclips 2007-02-28 03:04 PM

Quote:

There was a question concerning the ownership of the clips that SMV Enterprises added to clips.com. When asked for model releases and 2257 information for the clips that you submitted to clips.com, you informed me that you did not have the information that we were requesting. If you can get that information to me, we will be happy to add your store back to the site.

dan@clips.com