Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's that time again to get vertical. Waking up to a hot and sticky Monday 20121015 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=64750)

Cleo 2012-10-15 08:56 AM

It's that time again to get vertical. Waking up to a hot and sticky Monday 20121015

So much for our couple days of a taste of cool and pleasant winter weather. The A/C is back on as it's hot and muggy outdoors again.

Sometime today we are getting two VHF marine radios delivered and since they like to just leave packages at the front door (more like thrown at it) for anyone to steal I'll be staying home today working and listening for stuff being thrown at our front door.

Last night's Homeland was really good. This season of Dexter is also good.

|fonz|

lorsha 2012-10-15 09:28 AM

Still enjoying my Giants victory from yesterday. Great day everyone!

Simon 2012-10-15 09:49 AM

Good morning world |waves|

We have the return of muggy hot down here too. Just need to do a quick trip to the bank then back in the a/c for the rest of the day.

I enjoyed Dexter and Homeland last night too, but before they came on I killed some time watching a movie that I enjoyed quite a bit. It's called "The Aggression Scale" (2012) and if you can imagine what might happen if Home Alone got crossed with a kid who's like a young Dexter you'll have an idea of what this movie is like. Actually the four bad guys are deadlier than the two funny bad guys in Home Alone, and it's actually two kids, so sort of like Dexter and his sister. Not a great movie, but I like it when what's wrong with someone turns out to be exactly what's needed.

Wishing everyone a good week.

:)

Ramster 2012-10-15 10:15 AM

Good morning.

Weather is decent here too, back up to around 60.

Greenguy 2012-10-15 10:51 AM

Good Monday My Friends |waves|

I have to go get some bloodwork done today as I have an appt with my urologist today. I'm secretly hoping my testosterone is low, since it would explain a lot of the things that are "wrong" with me |pokefun||greenguy|

Other than that, it's work all day for me :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 520266)
... I killed some time watching a movie that I enjoyed quite a bit. It's called "The Aggression Scale"...

...Not a great movie...

Well, thanks for getting my hopes up |thumb

Have A Craptastic Day |fonz|

Cleo 2012-10-15 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 520266)
Good morning world |waves|
"The Aggression Scale" (2012) and if you can imagine what might happen if Home Alone got crossed with a kid who's like a young Dexter you'll have an idea of what this movie is like. Actually the four bad guys are deadlier than the two funny bad guys in Home Alone, and it's actually two kids, so sort of like Dexter and his sister. Not a great movie, but I like it when what's wrong with someone turns out to be exactly what's needed.

Added it to Netflix queue. |thumb

Yo Adrian 2012-10-15 12:31 PM

It's still hot here too.. we had a nice weekend, but we're back up to the 90's again.. high 90's all week. Can hardly wait to get back down to the 70's and 80's.

GREAT season for Dexter so far.. no spoilers though, I haven't seen last nights episode yet.

Day 4 of my almost-month-long horror movie marathon. Going to try to watch one cheesy B horror movie every day through Halloween.

RedCherry 2012-10-15 01:16 PM

Morning all |waves|

I'm currently adding 200+ content sets to site depth for my cunnilingus sites and going |loony|. I find myself having to stop and read facebook after batches, it is so boring.

We watched 2 movies over the weekend. Last night was Chernobyl Diaries shot in Pripyat, the abondoned city outside Chernobyl. Had some good scarynesses.

The other was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Which had just awesome "bullet time" special effects. I was incredibly impressed with them. I love that speed up slow down, run backwards of time filming.

Need to do some running around today, and finish up this content project. Other than that, same old same old. Have a great one all.

Fonz 2012-10-15 02:38 PM

Good evening.

Another week of mostly offline work in the day and online stuff in the evening. It's not hot here so that's a good thing I suppose.

Other than that I've got nothing.