Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Rise & Shine Sleepyheads It's Saturday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56988)

babymaker 2010-04-03 06:27 AM

Rise & Shine Sleepyheads It's Saturday!

|bananna|Woohoo, it's Saturday time to do something lol. Should be nice and sunny here today so I need to get out and get some excersise.

|waves|

Fonz 2010-04-03 06:35 AM

Good morning,

It's raining today so me and the GF are gonna check out some stores with garden furniture. I used to hang out at the bar on rainy days...
Ah well, this is a more healthy lifestyle :)

Have a nice Holy Saturday all.

Rowdy 2010-04-03 07:29 AM

Have a good one today all :)

Simon 2010-04-03 07:47 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Here's some weekend fun for U.S. residents. Type your address (or some address on your street) into the search field. Mouseover the pins on the map to see who your felonious neighbors are and what they did. Then drive around this weekend and check out the houses and see if you can get a look at them.

FelonSpy

Funny thing is, down here a lot of the pins are stuck in the surrounding waters.

Wishing a good weekend to all.

:)

Nymph 2010-04-03 08:16 AM

Good morning everyone!

I have to work the day job again this weekend...I really need to find a different job.

Have a good one!

Cleo 2010-04-03 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 479318)
Here's some weekend fun for U.S. residents. Type your address (or some address on your street) into the search field. Mouseover the pins on the map to see who your felonious neighbors are and what they did. Then drive around this weekend and check out the houses and see if you can get a look at them.

FelonSpy

Lovely, there is an arsonist living a block from me.

Beautiful day here although it now seems that there is a slight chance of a fire in my neighborhood.

Work, gym, errands and more work is today's agenda.

MrMaryLou 2010-04-03 08:48 AM

Good Morning All :)

Ramster 2010-04-03 09:40 AM

Good Morning.

Another beautiful day here. Work all day, maybe watch some hockey, maybe hit a patio later.

Cleo 2010-04-03 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 479326)
maybe hit a patio later.

Sounds painful. Is this a Canadian thing?

JackDaniel's 2010-04-03 10:34 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

ArtWilliams 2010-04-03 11:27 AM

Quote:

Funny thing is, down here a lot of the pins are stuck in the surrounding waters.

... Maybe some of Jimmy Hoffa's friends live near you.

Good morning. I drank and ate too much yesterday but what the hell! It was fun. Looks like most of today with be doing some chores and going for a bike ride with my wife. I rented the Cohen Brother's A Serious Man so I might watch that tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

JustRobert 2010-04-03 11:30 AM

Good Morning :)
Need to do work and house cleaning today, thats about it.

Preacher 2010-04-03 12:19 PM

Quote:

...Mouseover the pins on the map to see who your felonious neighbors are and what they did. Then drive around this weekend and check out the houses and see if you can get a look at them.

FelonSpy

Well that was fun :D

Watched The Hangover last night and had a good laugh. On tap today, fix a toilet, cleaan up the house and play games with the kids. |waves|

Greenguy 2010-04-03 12:19 PM

Good Saturday Peoples |waves|

Just working away while The Bitch gets the house in order for the 20+ people she invited over for Zombie Jesus Day |crazy|

bluebrit 2010-04-03 12:56 PM

Hello people :)

bDok 2010-04-03 02:59 PM

Afternoon. Just been a lazy morning of watching a little golf and reading. Now just checking things online and then going to read some more before getting ready to go up north to hang with family.

Have a good one.

MeatPounder 2010-04-03 03:54 PM

3 hrs at the dog park and then the chat....now off to review

terry 2010-04-03 08:42 PM

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I was out yet again today - installing a bike rack on a friends trailer. Seeing as I was there I also installed a new antenna and amp booster as well. Now they're good to go.

I wont mention my sunburn.

Time to work. Have a good one - whats left of it.