Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday April 17th (aka If You Take A Walk, I'll Tax Your Feet) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69475)

Greenguy 2018-04-17 05:35 AM

Tuesday April 17th (aka If You Take A Walk, I'll Tax Your Feet)

Morning! |waves|

Still no news on UW's missing dog :(

I owe $232 in Fed taxes. I'm due $241 in NYS taxes. How come I gotta pay the $232 today, but I have no idea when I'm getting the $241, which, to be honest, I need to pay the $232? |angry|

Yesterday produced one hell of a|lol| The Bitch was helping my mom pack up her closet. That used to be my youngest stepson's room & there was still some of his stuff on the top shelf of the closet. The Bitch is stubby :D so she asked me to come in & get the stuff on the top shelf down. One thing was an old Xbox box & one end was open, so as I pulled it down, everything dumped on the floor: some rags, 2 tubes of lotion, and a Victoria Secrets catalog |lol| That box hasn't been touched in 13 years, but I bet the old standbys are still used by the youth of today |thumb

Anyway, worky work busy bee. ASSIL & Chiro thrown in to detract for my tasks, but what's a boy to do :)

ArtWilliams 2018-04-17 08:16 AM

Morning. |coffee

Greenie, that is a great story. My go to as a teen was the Sears catalog but we're talking 1970s. That's probably too much information!

Your post also reminds me that it is 13 days until Canadian tax day and I haven't even started. I made virtually nothing last year but my wife's is a bit complicated. Guess it's time to focus on that.

So my Uncle died yesterday. He was 92. (Don't send regrets as I never saw him.) I've got one side of my family that doesn't live past 70 and one side that lives into their 90s. I frequently ask myself which genes have I got. Plus, if I pop off in my 60s of a stroke, will I know? LOL

I've got a meeting this morning then it's home to work. I'll be watching a rare Blue Jay's home double header on TV. Why? Because ice fell off the 553m CN Tower on to the domed stadium roof yesterday. There was a bit of damage and for safety concerns they canceled the game. It has stopped precipitating here and now we'll have minor flooding as it heats up to double digits (Celsius) on the weekend.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-04-17 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 551185)
My go to as a teen was the Sears catalog but we're talking 1970s

I can remember enjoying both Sears & JC Penney in the 80's :D

Ramster 2018-04-17 11:47 AM

Good morning |waves|

Still in LA, I switched to a different AirBNB and the internet here is HORRENDOUS! How do people live like this. Serious, 1.46 download? .56 was dialup 15 years ago! LOL Needless to say I can work and do my web stuff, but I cannot upload or download Anything at all, pain in the ass. I might have to go to Starbucks tomorrow if I need to upload anything.

I have a lunch meeting today, then I think another meeting after that, otherwise it's sitting here on my laptop getting shit done |thumb

JustRobert 2018-04-17 12:12 PM

Good Morning :)

I'm only here because Greenie made me |couch|

Now I'm running late to get ready for the nurse showing up today, then the dentist followed by errands before going to group tonight.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

pc 2018-04-17 02:52 PM

Good evening in London time. I got nothing |huh
Just a bit tired. Shower, then glass of wine and I'll wake up tomorrow 6am. Have a good one |waves|