Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy First Tuesday In July (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71525)

Ramster 2020-07-07 07:30 AM

Happy First Tuesday In July

Good morning |coffee

Came to the cottage after dinner last night to stay here, still here but heading home shortly. Want to get used to staying here a bit more now that we have AC there lol, and it will be my quarantine spot soon. I have to go to Los Angeles next weekend to help my daughter change apartments and bring my SUV back she's had there all year. Going to just buy her a car in California instead. That means A) I need to pack a shit bang of masks as the US is riddled with COVID and don't want to catch it B) I have to drive 3-4 days to get home (4500 kms / 2800 miles) C) I will have to sleep in my SUV as I don't trust the hotels on the road lol D) when I come home, I will need to quarantine at the cottage for 2 weeks, at least it will be a good spot to quarantine :D

Working now, heading home soon to work more and that is the plan all day long. Have a good one |thumb

ArtWilliams 2020-07-07 07:54 AM

Morning. |ArtWilliams|

Wow Ramster, I hope it goes okay. That's a lot of potential exposure especially the plane. If you don't have any pre-existing conditions I'm sure you'll be okay. Safe travels, my friend.

More of the usual work today plus some routine household finance. It's been a nice kind of boring lately.

I am re-watching Arrested Development. It's funny to see the sitcom stars of tomorrow in bit parts. Andy Samberg, Simon "Howard Wolowitz" Helberg, Phyllis Smith (Phyllis from the Office) all in roles with just a line or two. This is my third go round with the series.

That's it for me. Have a |sars| free day! |thumb

Greenguy 2020-07-07 10:14 AM

Morning! |sars|

I took yesterday off & spent it with The Bitch |thumb

Today I have to run to the bank & then prison visit my mom, followed by my chiro. Joy.

JustRobert 2020-07-07 12:16 PM

Good Morning :)

Already did some work and dropped the BMW off for service. Actually trying a local service place that is just a half mile away. Was able to drive there, do the drop off and walk home quicker then the normal drive to the dealer one way. Plus the quotes they gave were less than half of what I had paid at the dealer so fingers are crossed they do a decent job. It's also out of warranty now so don't have to worry about non dealer service.

Have another errand (maybe pick up a sundae while I'm out) to do today and then it's biz/tv and hopefully picking up the car.

Ramster, good luck on your trip. You're gonna need it!

Enjoy your I Really Should Of Moved To Canada Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2020-07-07 03:57 PM

Hi |waves|

Life is good, I guess ;-)

|JollyHumper|

(Btw: I love my |dog )

J:)lly

jollyhumper 2020-07-07 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 561011)
Hi |waves|

Life is good, I guess ;-)

|JollyHumper|

(Btw: I love my |dog )

Whatever. I hate it. Everything. Blaaaaaarch

|couch|