Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Link Lists & Getting Listed (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New categories, AVS & Blogs too (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=43247)

ponygirl 2007-10-12 10:17 AM

New categories, AVS & Blogs too

well after a couple of weeks and a total redesign, I've finally got some new categories up!

I split quite a few into solo/pics/movies, and here are the other highlights:

amateur - added drunk & party, reality
anal - added ass licking, nice asses
babes has been split into hair color, models, petites & solo girls
boobs - added titfucking
cum has been split into 4 categories
fetish - split and added BDSM, Femdom, Goth & Pierced, Midgets, Smoking and Spanking
for women - 3 categories including stories
gay - split into 12 categories
lesbian - added strapons & toys
older women - added granny categories
oral - added gagging & gloryhole
pussy - added extreme penetration
transsexual - added asian & groupsex
uniform - split into 5 categories
voyeur - added public sex & nudity

I'm now accepting accept AVS sites & Blogs as well. The submit page is in my sig, and you can get a full category list there. Rules & recip linking have changed a bit, so have a look.

I'm still working on the pages a little, but all freesites have been moved around and are up - I just need some of those new categories filled!

thanks to all my awesome regular submitters, and thanks Greenie for letting me post :)

Preacher 2007-10-12 11:52 AM

The new design looks great, well worth the effort. |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygirl
cum has been split into 4 categories

Awesome! :D

sue-fl 2007-10-12 02:16 PM

Job well done ponygirl |thumb I checked it all out will submitting my site yesterday, looks like a lot of work you did!

I second Preacher with the 4 categories of cum (yum yum) :D

Great job and best of luck for tons of new surfers and sales |thumb

LeRoy 2007-10-12 02:24 PM

Nice work Ponygirl. Very well organized and the design is pleasing to the eyes.

SheepGuy 2007-10-12 03:09 PM

Nice Stuff PonyGirl! Now I've got to get around to splitting my cats ;)

JackDaniel's 2007-10-12 04:23 PM

sweet :D great job |thumb

ponygirl 2007-10-12 04:37 PM

hey, thanks for the kind words everyone! :)

Preacher, I did kinda have you in mind when I split that one. I never thought I'd say this, but there was just too much cum on my site :D

btw, thanks for the AVS advice Sheepguy |thumb It's not really hard to split cats once you get going, just make sure you put a lot of plastic on the floor to catch the mess :D

and thanks Sue, hope you're having fun ;) (you know what I'm talking about hehe)

Useless 2007-10-12 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponygirl (Post 368908)
Preacher, I did kinda have you in mind when I split that one.

Jism makes you think of Preacher too? |shocking|

papagmp 2007-10-12 10:58 PM

[quote=ponygirl;368855]
Smoking and Spanking
lesbian - added strapons & toys
[quote]

I have a few that I can send to fill these two. Can I submit more than one per day?

papagmp 2007-10-12 11:17 PM

And I remembered when you could only split cum into two cats – Caffeinated and Decaf.

But today, how did you stop at only four? Hell, I could cum up with dozens…. from Apricot Cream to White Russian--- be sure to note the warning on White Chocolate Macadamia Nut before swallowing - but my all-time favorite has got to be Sticky Buns:D

ponygirl 2007-10-12 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 368913)

how can it not?? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by papagmp (Post 368948)
And I remembered when you could only split cum into two cats – Caffeinated and Decaf.

But today, how did you stop at only four? Hell, I could cum up with dozens…. from Apricot Cream to White Russian--- be sure to note the warning on White Chocolate Macadamia Nut before swallowing - but my all-time favorite has got to be Sticky Buns:D

well, ya know I'm from Canada, eh - I'm a french vanilla gal, myself :D

btw papagmp, I'm shooting a pm your way :)

Mr Spock 2007-10-13 01:02 AM

Looking good ponygirl, big plus doing away with category recips |thumb

KG Gary 2007-10-13 05:19 AM

Very impressive new look, ponygirl, I liked it as soon as I saw it.
|thumb

Not sure if my submits are getting through. I get a blank white page when I hit submit.
I currently use: http://www.liquisexxx.com/submit-old.html after having similar problems a while back.
Should I try submitting from: http://www.liquisexxx.com/submit06.html again?
:)

ponygirl 2007-10-13 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG Gary (Post 368954)
Very impressive new look, ponygirl, I liked it as soon as I saw it.
|thumb

Not sure if my submits are getting through. I get a blank white page when I hit submit.
I currently use: http://www.liquisexxx.com/submit-old.html after having similar problems a while back.
Should I try submitting from: http://www.liquisexxx.com/submit06.html again?
:)

Gary - I'm not sure what's going on there...the old submit form is an email form that doesn't go through my script. I'm getting submits from you but maybe not all of them - are you subbing a lot lately? You can try the other one, maybe it'll work for you now. I hope we can work something out, I'd hate to lose your sites |cry|

LD 2007-10-13 11:32 AM

Good lookin' site..I've got some AVS sites I need to send your way. You say you do not accept "bondage with penetration"...does that mean bondage with no hardcore sex?...(sorry, I've led a sheltered life).

ponygirl 2007-10-13 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LusciousDelight (Post 369019)
Good lookin' site..I've got some AVS sites I need to send your way. You say you do not accept "bondage with penetration"...does that mean bondage with no hardcore sex?...(sorry, I've led a sheltered life).

bondage is ok, but the girl can't be tied up (or down lol) if anything is going inside her. I think that should cover it :D

I did that (and the fisting too) because I live in Canada, where apparently that is a no-no. Better to be safe than sorry, anyway.

carcassi456 2007-10-13 08:11 PM

Btw, what is the difference between "cumplay" and "facials"?

ponygirl 2007-10-13 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcassi456 (Post 369056)
Btw, what is the difference between "cumplay" and "facials"?

now this is just my view of it...

a facial is when one guy cums on the girl's face
bukkake is when more than one guy cums on the girl's face
things I would include in 'cumplay' would be: sucking it thru a straw, letting it drip out onto a plate & licking it, snowballing (cum swapping), drinking it from a glass or any of the other fun things they do with it these days :D

who knew one day I'd be an expert on this stuff???? (second only to the Master of course, all hail Preacher |bow|)

btw, I'm not too anal about what category a site is subbed to, I'll change them if I need to :)

Preacher 2007-10-14 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 368913)

All I did was eat dinner with him, I swear!
Quote:

Originally Posted by ponygirl (Post 368949)
how can it not?? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponygirl (Post 369057)
now this is just my view of it...

a facial is when one guy cums on the girl's face
bukkake is when more than one guy cums on the girl's face
things I would include in 'cumplay' would be: sucking it thru a straw, letting it drip out onto a plate & licking it, snowballing (cum swapping), drinking it from a glass or any of the other fun things they do with it these days :D

who knew one day I'd be an expert on this stuff???? (second only to the Master of course, all hail Preacher |bow|)

No wonder my ears have been ringing all day. You forgot the snorting, Queenie used to snort her members cum. |thumb