Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday May 10th (Maybe Beer & Wings Is What I Needed All Along?) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70560)

Greenguy 2019-05-10 07:31 AM

Friday May 10th (Maybe Beer & Wings Is What I Needed All Along?)

Good Friday! |waves|

Wings and beer on a Thursday night make for a lovely Friday morning |flush| Not as funky 🕺 this morning as the last week or so. I am a little tired, but far from hungover.

|bow| Ramster threw some work at me, so gonna work on that until I have to pick up the ASSIL (rare Friday workday for him) and stop to pick up a new cable box as they didn't have the one I needed in stock yesterday. I still have to |angry| with Verizon about my upload speed, but I might grab a cable modem for shits & giggles & do some speed tests. I did this when I moved in & Verizon won that battle, bt I don't remember if I was looking at the upload speeds or not.

TGIF :)

jollyhumper 2019-05-10 12:31 PM

Good afternoon |waves|

I feel like shit. My stomach started to argue, heavily, on Wednesday. Yesterday I thought I was better, but last night I really started feeling like shit.

Friday, so it's this course-thing we're holding.
Meeting this woman today did not affect my funk in a positive way, I'm blue as a member of blue man group.

Tomorrow it's a concert in Oslo, |pray| I'm better tomorrow.

Oh, and I watched Forrest Gump just now and it just made me sad, feeling his loneliness in every bone. Man I need a more social life.

Enjoy your Friday
Jolly

jollyhumper 2019-05-10 12:32 PM

maybe using this |boobies| and |mml| will cheer me up?

ArtWilliams 2019-05-10 03:05 PM

Afternoon. |coffee

The last couple of days my main laptop has been doing some funny things. Bits of the desktop have been disappearing after I use it for a while. I suspected disk error and a SMARTDISK check showed it was about to fail. Sooooooo, I went out to BestBuy and bought a new SSD this morning and have spent until now changing it over. It's interesting -- now it takes just hours to move to a new laptop where a few years ago it would have taken days. Anyhow, I am playing catch up now as the end of the afternoon approaches.

Have a great day! |thumb

Pagan 2019-05-10 06:40 PM

My new desk is here.. and assembled. Even better, The Husband did it while I napped! The room is mostly rearranged too. I have a real desk with a drawer! The Cat will be so mad at me. Now she can't steal my pens and hairties anymore!! So now to catch up from being offline for a bit...

JustRobert 2019-05-10 07:11 PM

Good Day/Eve :)

Thought I stopped by here yesterday and this morning but I did not it looks like.

Yesterday was a bunch of doctor appointments between my wife and I so that kept me busy and today I started a little project first thing this morning and finally finished it but took twice as long as I thought it would.

Going to be picking up my grandson after school and go for a longer cruise this time. We have grey skies and a very small possibility of rain but it's not going to stop |JustRobert|

Funny thing is I finally get the little car running and I remember how munch I enjoy driving it only to find another first year Miata in the same color combo as mine (silver/black) BUT with half the miles of mine with far better paint/top/interior as well. It's a couple hours away and would of checked it out today but the guy left town this morning so Monday afternoon or Tuesday I will hopefully be adding it to the driveway :D

Enjoy what's left of your Friday!

Greenguy 2019-05-11 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 556560)
... so Monday afternoon or Tuesday I will hopefully be adding it to the driveway :D

Two identical Mazda Miatas in the driveway...
|JustRobert||JustRobert|
That doesn't scream midlife crisis at all :D

JustRobert 2019-05-11 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 556561)
Two identical Mazda Miatas in the driveway...
|JustRobert||JustRobert|
That doesn't scream midlife crisis at all :D

Well I wish I would of found the second one before resurrecting the other one so I could of used it as a parts car but between the two I should have at least 1 of them running for another 15 years :D