Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   5th of April - Football Monday YAY (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72158)

hincapie 2021-04-05 05:20 AM

5th of April - Football Monday YAY

Happy football monday :) Time to hit the couch and get the candy ready for 12hours of non-stop football :D

Nothing much happening otherwise, plodding along with work

Greenguy 2021-04-05 05:56 AM

Morning! |sars|

Had a nice *small dinner with The Bitch & my step-daughters (*small refers to the number of people, not the amount of food fatty ate |pokefun||greenguy|).

My oldest step-daughter & I decided to get tix to see Megadeth & Lamb Of God in July. I've never seen Megadeth, so I'm excited about that. I couldn't name a Lamb Of God song if you had a gun to my head |greenguy||bigfuckin

Got our NY State tax refund |banana| Too bad it's about 1/5th what we owe the IRS |facepalm|

Probably just work on the agenda for today, as I continue to find things on one of the sites I run that the former guy didn't do |facepalm|

hincapie 2021-04-05 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563776)

Got our NY State tax refund |banana| Too bad it's about 1/5th what we owe the IRS |facepalm|

Wonderful. The bureaucrats pushing fictitious stolen money around #TaxationisTheft |banghead||hammer

Ramster 2021-04-05 09:01 AM

Good morning |waves|

Been busy the past few days so haven't been around. Working all day today, have a good one |thumb

ArtWilliams 2021-04-05 09:15 AM

Morning. |coffee

I don't plan on doing too much today. I've got some housework and that's about it. My wife and I plan to go for a bike ride seeing that it's sunny and 12C today. Baseball is on at 4pm. The Jay's will be visitors to the Texas Rangers SuperSpreader Event. The stadium will have 100% capacity for today's home opener! |sars|

Have a good day! |thumb

JustRobert 2021-04-05 10:11 AM

Good Morning :)

Today is my first vaccination shot in a few hours so besides having to deal with that it is just the usual around here.

I did take it a little easy yesterday with a |JustRobert| drive along the coast, mostly to charge the battery up, followed by getting burgers and watching Manchester United. Felt like a slacker.

Enjoy your Pandemic Monday!

jollyhumper 2021-04-05 11:33 AM

Evening |waves|

I hope your Easter holiday has been a good one.
Mine has been quite relaxing, but from tomorrow it's all work again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563776)

My oldest step-daughter & I decided to get tix to see Megadeth & Lamb Of God in July. I've never seen Megadeth, so I'm excited about that. I couldn't name a Lamb Of God song if you had a gun to my head |greenguy||bigfuckin

Cool!
I bought tickets to a festival with FNM at the end of June, hopefully it will actually happen! (Tickets are insured, so it's not that risky)
Rammstein, which tickets I bought in 2019 has been postponed to July 2022 |facepalm|
That's a long wait!

Take care
J:)lly and his trusty |dog

Evil Chris 2021-04-05 12:09 PM

Easter Monday. I'm not sure if it's a stat holiday and everyone is off today or what. At the least, I am at my desk doing stuff today.
Was up late last night because the hockey game was in Calgary, and it will be again tonight so I foresee a nap in my afternoon future.

Greenguy 2021-04-06 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 563784)
I bought tickets to a festival with FNM at the end of June, hopefully it will actually happen!

I read someplace that last year's cancelled Korn/FNM tour couldn't be rescheduled because FNM was gonna be touring Europe this summer, so GFY :D

jollyhumper 2021-04-06 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563787)
I read someplace that last year's cancelled Korn/FNM tour couldn't be rescheduled because FNM was gonna be touring Europe this summer, so GFY :D

I'm so glad that 'GFY' means Good For You |lol|

|couch|

Greenguy 2021-04-06 09:49 AM

Stop stealing my bit! |lol|