Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good last monday of March (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56925)

bluebrit 2010-03-29 06:33 AM

Good last monday of March

Good morning all. The last few days of the month are upon us and I am busy with page updates and new links. Nothing new there then!

Have a good one whatever it brings you |thumb

Nymph 2010-03-29 07:03 AM

Good morning everyone!

I started back to work last week, and it's been a killer adjusting since I had 3 months off. Hopefully I'll get a set schedule so I can get my daily routines straightened out again.

Have a good one!

MrMaryLou 2010-03-29 07:32 AM

Good Morning All :)

Rowdy 2010-03-29 08:19 AM

Morning folks .. another week has begun :)

Cleo 2010-03-29 08:32 AM

It's still dark here. It's daylight here but we are under such bad storms that it's still is dark out.

I had hoped to make chile today but that means going to the grocery store and the last thing I want to do is leave the house in a storm like this.

Looks like a good day to spend indoors working.

terry 2010-03-29 08:45 AM

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!

Tons of rain here this morning... and apparently for the next 2 days.

Looks like a nap is in my future.

Have a good one!

Ramster 2010-03-29 08:46 AM

Good morning. I got nothing, just a usual Monday of work for me.

ArtWilliams 2010-03-29 09:35 AM

Coffee then work! Have a good one.

Jim 2010-03-29 10:17 AM

Good Morning
Rained here most of the weekend. And a little overcast today. Other than amateur weatherman, I have real work today. :)

JustRobert 2010-03-29 10:34 AM

Good Morning :)
Need to run errands and going to dinner later with a childhood friend thats in from out of state. In between that there is work to do.

Time For Work...YeeMondayHaa!

Preacher 2010-03-29 10:42 AM

Got a new sponsor that looks promising so I'll be doing some work getting their sites into my CMS today. |waves|

pc 2010-03-29 10:52 AM

Good morning everyone. Rain today = online work today. And can't wait till tomorrow's new V sci-fi series, looks promising.

Twiceshy 2010-03-29 11:16 AM

Possible work today but mostly sorting through pictures from the last two photo shoots.Other than that not much today its rainy and cold Blah.

Simon 2010-03-29 11:37 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Looks like they lifted the tornado watch for your area, Cleo, but there's another piece of that storm passing just north of me now and headed your way.

Just listening to Radio Nigel and tweaking some sites here so far today. Not sure about this afternoon yet, might have a nap provoked by the darkness and rain.

A good week to all.

:)

Cleo 2010-03-29 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 478979)
Looks like they lifted the tornado watch for your area, Cleo, but there's another piece of that storm passing just north of me now and headed your way.

I'm off to see the wizard…

|potleaf|

John-ACWM 2010-03-29 12:12 PM

Let it be good!!!

Fonz 2010-03-29 12:49 PM

Good morning,

Had to leave at 6 this morning to do some concrete work for a Belgian TV show. 12 hours later now I'm back at home. Now it's time to do, well, nothing. :)
The gf has to spend the evening at the school she teaches in to meet with all the parents of her students. She won't get back until 8:30 PM and I promised I'd wait with dinner untill she gets home. I kind of regret that all ready.

Anyway, have a nice day all :)

Greenguy 2010-03-29 03:11 PM

Good Monday My Friends |waves|

Long exciting weekend with a stag on Saturday & recovery from too many AMP's on Sunday :D

I'm really backed up on work, which is why I', running so late today.....back to the grind.

bDok 2010-03-29 07:39 PM

I'm getting started late today. Had some things to take care of earlier today. Going to have a designer help on a project starting next month. Time to get it off the ground. I've put off this one and there isn't any more time so I just need to pony up the couple bucks for the job and just have it get done so I can focus on the other parts of the project.

In other more exciting news. I've been watching the show Justified and I like it. Anyone else watching this show? I need to catch up on the pacific on hbo. Has anyone been watching that and what do you think?

Hope everyone has had a good monday.