Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   I'm Looking For....... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Webcam service? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=14423)

boobster 2004-12-16 08:07 PM

Webcam service?

hey guys!

this amateur girl I'm promoting want to start some webcam shows on her website, but she'd like to put up some that has per minute billing.. got any recomendations or ideas?

thanx,
saL

Dylan 2004-12-17 05:47 AM

Streamray would be ideal for her.

boobster 2004-12-17 06:25 AM

hmmm.. looks like I didn't explain that good what she needs.. sorry about that... ok, she'd start her OWN webcam show on her OWN website.. but she needs a service that will charge her shows per minute... so, no other girls, just software she can use so everyone can watch her and pay for that per minute...

I just woke up, so it might sound a bit confusing again, but I guess you'll understand...

thanx,
saL

adamneve 2004-12-17 06:28 AM

check out ImLive.comImLive.com with all the traffic it's getting i'm thinking on becoming a chat host myself |jester|

Mandimorgan 2004-12-17 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by boobster
hmmm.. looks like I didn't explain that good what she needs.. sorry about that... ok, she'd start her OWN webcam show on her OWN website.. but she needs a service that will charge her shows per minute... so, no other girls, just software she can use so everyone can watch her and pay for that per minute...

I just woke up, so it might sound a bit confusing again, but I guess you'll understand...

thanx,
saL

I know what you are talking about and I have checked into this every which way till Sunday so Cass and I could do the same thing. Its way too much money and is a special set up with a merchant account. Her best bet is to do prepaid by the minute shows and use something like ccbill.

ImLive is great except you have to start at .98 cents a minute and you only get 40% of your rev. I'm thrilled they have great payouts for webmasters but most quality hosts like boobster is talking about wont go over there for that. I'm rather spoiled at 3.99 a minute and you wouldnt catch me dead on any cam site for what boils down to 40 cents a minute my cut.

Of course if all the crap doesn't get fixed at IF some may not have a choice but even still most are going to Niteflirt.

docholly 2004-12-17 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mandimorgan

ImLive is great except you have to start at .98 cents a minute and you only get 40% of your rev. I'm thrilled they have great payouts for webmasters but most quality hosts like boobster is talking about wont go over there for that. I'm rather spoiled at 3.99 a minute and you wouldnt catch me dead on any cam site for what boils down to 40 cents a minute my cut.

I'll take 40 cents per minute over 0.00 per minute any day.. and with all the traffic at i'mlive that adds up to much more..

|roses|

Mandimorgan 2004-12-17 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by docholly
I'll take 40 cents per minute over 0.00 per minute any day.. and with all the traffic at i'mlive that adds up to much more..

|roses|

ehh I'm lazy. ImLive is a great cam site I just have a hard time justifing the starting rate as a camho not as a webmaster.. ehh ignore me I've been up all night camhoing. Goin to bed now.

Zoe_Zoebaboe 2004-12-17 02:24 PM

Heyas, guess I gotta put CamZ.com into the hat, heh.

Hit me up on ICQ when you get a chance :)

hony 2004-12-18 10:00 AM

Camz is probably the sort of service you want, or if you need to go for actual software/server yourself then a single user firecracker video licence might be what you want.

Hony
------------
http://www.adult-webcam-faq.com

dunkin 2004-12-19 10:00 AM

Hony, do you have any more info on the single user firecracker video licence you mentioned?
Thanks
Dunkin

dunkin 2004-12-19 10:03 AM

I found it. Thanks anyway