Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Possible Cheaters (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Attn Adult FriendFinder Reps... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=28413)

Toby 2006-01-28 06:46 PM

Attn Adult FriendFinder Reps...

...you have an affiliate that is a content thief. His gallery: http://www.sweet-sin.com/e/btr2/v61.html

The content is exclusive the Danni.com. (I've already notified John D)
You can see the uncropped images with Danni.com watermark intact here: http://www.babesglamour.com/DANNI/danni146nk_king.html

This guy makes a habit of using stolen content. I blacklisted him from my TGP's ages ago. Perhaps it's time to kill his affiliate account?

DangerDave 2006-01-28 07:37 PM

I sincerely doubt a AFF Rep will turn up here.. They simply dont give a flying fuck about content theft, trademark infringement or copyright infringement... and they certainly aint gonna kill anyones account....

All the best thiefs and spammers promote AFF;(

DD

Toby 2006-01-28 07:52 PM

Previous attempts at contacting them about this guy have gone unanswered so I thought perhaps a little public exposure might light a fire under someone.

Wazza 2006-01-28 08:19 PM

Have you waited 3 weeks for a reply yet? If not, don't panic - they're not ignoring you, that's just how long it takes them to be arsed getting back to you...

GonZo 2006-01-28 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazza
Have you waited 3 weeks for a reply yet? If not, don't panic - they're not ignoring you, that's just how long it takes them to be arsed getting back to you...

Nah...

Dos Tip ---

Go post on the Zoo the same body but with the subject like of
"Adult Friend Finder Affiliate is a Content Thief"

Toby 2006-01-28 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonZo
Go post on the Zoo the same body but with the subject like of "Adult Friend Finder Affiliate is a Content Thief"

OK, that should turn up the temp a little. :D

GonZo 2006-01-29 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby
OK, that should turn up the temp a little. :D

Boardtracker has been proven to manipulate more than one persons ego.

Sagi_AFF 2006-01-29 06:48 PM

Quote:

...you have an affiliate that is a content thief. His gallery: http://www.sweet-sin.com/e/btr2/v61.html

The content is exclusive the Danni.com. (I've already notified John D)
You can see the uncropped images with Danni.com watermark intact here: http://www.babesglamour.com/DANNI/danni146nk_king.html

This guy makes a habit of using stolen content. I blacklisted him from my TGP's ages ago. Perhaps it's time to kill his affiliate account?

I sent him an e-mail giving him 2 days to pull the content or show me a license.

Toby 2006-01-29 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagi_AFF
I sent him an e-mail giving him 2 days to pull the content or show me a license.

|thumb

I hope you don't plan to let him off by just pulling the content from one gallery.
Google listing of the 1100+ galleries on that domain promoting AFF

I haven't viewed them all, but based on seeing his galleries over the last year or more on various TGPs I check regularly, most if not all contain stolen content.

Sagi_AFF 2006-01-29 07:08 PM

Quote:

|thumb

I hope you don't plan to let him off by just pulling the content from one gallery.
Google listing of the 1100+ galleries on that domain promoting AFF

I haven't viewed them all, but based on seeing his galleries over the last year or more on various TGPs I check regularly, most if not all contain stolen content.

No in the e-mail I told him to pull all his unlicensed content or show me a license for the content in that gallery. If he pulls the content from that one gallery but still has galleries with content he can't produce a license for I will ban him without pay.

Toby 2006-01-29 07:09 PM

And let's not forget another 1100+ on this domain

Torn Rose 2006-01-29 07:19 PM

Very lame reaponse, a theif can make alot of $ off other peoples copyrights in 2 days time.

Sagi_AFF 2006-01-29 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn
Very lame reaponse, a theif can make alot of $ off other peoples copyrights in 2 days time.

We do not send checks daily. In fact in two days it will be the end of a pay period so he stands to lose more than 2 days worth of earnings if he doesn't comply.

Toby 2006-01-29 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn

True, but two days is a drop in the bucket compared to what this guy has been doing on that one domain alone over the last 18 to 20 months, and AFF isn't the only sponsor he's promoting.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...et-sin.com#top

DangerDave 2006-01-29 07:35 PM

Sagi,

I will gladly take back some of what I said in my previous post.. and I am glad to see that AFF are taking "some" action....

.. but as Toby pointed out... does this thief really need a warning? or a second chance?

Why wont AFF kill his account outright?

DD

Wazza 2006-01-29 07:49 PM

So GG&J is now the official AFF support board as well as the official episspot support board?

Why did AFF send me an email explicitly telling me that I could use g2045 for all sites? When I did, why did my traffic fall back to basically zero for AFF? Why did it take 5-6 weeks for us to swap 2 emails each over this issue? Why did the "support" person tell me that I should have been using g2045-pct when the email only said g2045 (and the codes in the stats screen also only say g2045)?

Sagi_AFF 2006-01-29 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerDave
Sagi,

I will gladly take back some of what I said in my previous post.. and I am glad to see that AFF are taking "some" action....

.. but as Toby pointed out... does this thief really need a warning? or a second chance?

Why wont AFF kill his account outright?

DD

I'm giving him 24 hours from Monday morning (my time) to show me a license. As a policy I don't ban accounts on an accusations without talking to the affiliate first. We have had people try to get legitamite affiliates banned before by making false accusations. There is a slim chance that he might have a license for this.

If Toby can give me indisputable evidence that the content is not licensed to the affiliate I will ban now.

Sagi_AFF 2006-01-29 08:07 PM

Quote:

So GG&J is now the official AFF support board as well as the official episspot support board?

Why did AFF send me an email explicitly telling me that I could use g2045 for all sites? When I did, why did my traffic fall back to basically zero for AFF? Why did it take 5-6 weeks for us to swap 2 emails each over this issue? Why did the "support" person tell me that I should have been using g2045-pct when the email only said g2045 (and the codes in the stats screen also only say g2045)?

Sorry for the bad support you recieved.

You can use your global id to promote any of our dating sites and cams.com. If you do not specify the type of account you want it to go to (-pct in your case) it will go to the default for that site. Someone on our end should have advised you of this since it sounds like the default was not where you wanted it to go to.

Can you send me an e-mail with all the pertinent information regarding your situation? Let me know what site this was for and what day it started and I will look into moving the stats to the right account for you.

Toby 2006-01-29 08:57 PM

Quote:

If Toby can give me indisputable evidence that the content is not licensed to the affiliate I will ban now.

Talk to John D. at Danni.com he'll confirm that all Danni.com content is exclusive. The first post in this thread proves that the content in that gallery is cropped danni.com content.

John D
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Email: johnd@danni.com
Phone: 310-258-0930 ext# 247
Yahoo: jj_dannicash
MSN: jj_dannicash@hotmail.com
AOL: dannicash1

Wazza 2006-01-29 09:46 PM

Thanks Sagi - email sent

GonZo 2006-01-29 10:21 PM

Ill send you an invoice Toby.

Toby 2006-01-29 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonZo
Ill send you an invoice Toby.

|bow|

Sagi_AFF 2006-01-29 10:46 PM

Quote:

Thanks Sagi - email sent

replied

Wazza 2006-01-29 11:47 PM

Thanks Sagi - and best of luck in achieving your goal for this year :D

Toby 2006-01-31 08:44 AM

I see that he's pulled the content from that ONE gallery only. I assume he has not produced licenses for all the rest?

Quote:

No in the e-mail I told him to pull all his unlicensed content or show me a license for the content in that gallery. If he pulls the content from that one gallery but still has galleries with content he can't produce a license for I will ban him without pay.