Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Thursday Everyone! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=58894)

terry 2010-09-09 08:33 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Good Morning and Happy Thursday Everyone!

Ive got nothing.

Have a good one.

Cleo 2010-09-09 08:40 AM

Another oh so thrilling day of having my fat ass planted in front of the computer.

Going to take a gym break sometime today and that is about as exciting as my day is probably going to get.

Maybe Igor will pay us a visit in a week or so and liven up our lives.

Ramster 2010-09-09 08:41 AM

Happy Rainy Thursday.

Playing golf today for the first since July in a tournament and the forecast is rain with a chance a rain followed by some rain a bit later on. All that and cold too with a high of only 16 (52 F). Yeah.

But hey NFL Football tonight. Saints and Vikings! |bananna|

terry 2010-09-09 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 490209)
Maybe Igor will pay us a visit in a week or so and liven up our lives.

Already at Igor... man. Thats a great link. Thanks for sharing.

hashbury 2010-09-09 09:00 AM

Good morning all.
Got some work to do today as always.
Have a good day everyone.

MrMaryLou 2010-09-09 09:15 AM

Good Morning All :)

Greenguy 2010-09-09 09:21 AM

Good Thursday Peoples |waves|

Dr's appt this morning & then work the rest of the day...until football!!!!

ponygirl 2010-09-09 09:46 AM

good morning everyone |waves|

still getting into the routine, so far it's still nice to be working!

have a great day
:)

bluebrit 2010-09-09 10:54 AM

Good morning all. I have finished the offline job I was doing so until another contract comes up I am back into the usual stuff once again.

Have a good one |thumb

Jim 2010-09-09 11:46 AM

Good Morning
Just got back from yet another doctor appointment with my beautiful wife. Work up until football...I hope :)

JustRobert 2010-09-09 11:48 AM

Good Morning :)
Forgot what day it was yesterday. My father came in from outta state so a lot less work happened then originally thought. Hopefully will get a bit more done today.

Doc said no driving for 2 wks and yesterday was 13 days so I ventured out for the first time to the post office and get fast food. Operating the clutch, even for the 15 minutes of driving put extra strain on my left side. Had to take meds as soon as I got back and even woke up today with a bit more pain then usual, so that was a mistake.

Wishing you all a pain free day

Nymph 2010-09-09 12:22 PM

Good morning everyone!

I started back on my vitamins, so I'm just super hyper today. I guess I need to find something to keep me out of trouble for awhile.

Have a good one!

bDok 2010-09-09 05:59 PM

Hello. I'm so pumped for football. Joined a pick'um league today. Last minute thing. Sounds like it's going to be fun. First one i've ever joined with money involved. So going to have to put some serious thought into this as their is a couple bucks on the table. :)

Just been working and will be working until football starts. Well I guess some work out before will be in order too. This is my mellow recovery week of working out. It's been really nice.

Have a good one everyone.