Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Home From Vegas Wednesday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=60272)

Ramster 2011-01-12 08:55 AM

Good Home From Vegas Wednesday

Good morning.

Got home around midnight last night, I think many others got home yesterday. Greenguy might get home if his flight leaves, he was delayed due to snow in Buffalo I think.

Got some catching up to do then it's time to work on some things I learned when in Vegas.

Have a good day :)

Cleo 2011-01-12 09:24 AM

Another day in damp dew point paradise.

Work, gym, errands, more work and then the Apple store for the battery in Christy's laptop... again. This seems to be a bad week for electronics. First the battery in Christy’s Macbook expanded (second time in a year) and then last night my Bluetooth headset died so I ordered the Plantronics Voyager PRO this morning.

bDok 2011-01-12 10:13 AM

Morning. Just another insane busy day ahead of me. After recovering from a server melt down I guess I should still go dig through things and make sure all is functioning properly. Just a lot of scripts and programs to check. :/ in fact I just thought of two others now I haven't checked. Ugh.

Yesterday I started working out again. Felt like a wuss starting again after a two months off. Things that used to be so easy. Going to kick back into high gear next week.

Friday I feel will be the day of actually catching up. Just in time for the weekend.

Time to get over this hump.

RedCherry 2011-01-12 10:37 AM

Morning all. Yesterday was a totally wasted day except for building a new solo men blog. Had a migraine headache that wiped me out the rest of the day.

So far, feeling much better, so hope to get a lot of work done today. |thumb

Mike-mijen 2011-01-12 10:52 AM

Good Morning to every one..Cold day here in Cocoa Beach Florida...

LeRoy 2011-01-12 11:17 AM

How was the long flight Ramster?

Cool hangin out with you on Sunday.

Other than that. I'm back at it :)

Have a good one ya'll!

ArtWilliams 2011-01-12 11:23 AM

Good morning.

Just finished driving my daughter to school and shoveling the walks. Now it's time to work. I think I will forgo building new blogs today and do one update on each of the seven I already have. Other than that I have to help my brother-in-law install his new TV tonight.

Have a great day.

JustRobert 2011-01-12 11:27 AM

Good Morning :)
Hope your loooong flight home was not too bad Ramster.

Playing catch up, probably the rest of this week, before I work on things picked up at Vegas.

Chiropractor and Massage today....WooF'ingHoo!!!!

Oh Ya, it was great chatting with everyone in Vegas

terry 2011-01-12 11:34 AM

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Gas shot up 9 cents this morning.. just when I needed to fill up. UGH!
Other then that, its cold here but I shouldnt complain considering everything else that is going on in the world right now.

Have a great day!

Ramster 2011-01-12 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeRoy (Post 497379)
How was the long flight Ramster?

Cool hangin out with you on Sunday.

LONG, lol. At least I got to watch a couple of movies on the plane and 3 tv shows.

Good to see you and hang out as well :)

Evil Chris 2011-01-12 01:21 PM

Ram, saw you walking towards TI but you didn't see me.
Hope you had a good show.

Fonz 2011-01-12 02:22 PM

Good evening,

8.20 PM and I finally finished the offline job thing. I spent the entire day in the cold and rain. Being soaked all day is cold at the end of the day... That hot shower I just took was awesome :)
Time for an hour or 2 behind the computer.

Have a good day all!

tickler 2011-01-12 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 497366)
Another day in damp dew point paradise.

I guess Cleo, and Florida were the only ones without snow. |whisper|

Snow in 49 states including Hawaii.
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/...asp?S=13826342