Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Twas The Weekly Hump Day Before The Monthly Hump Day.... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=62746)

Greenguy 2011-09-14 10:32 AM

Twas The Weekly Hump Day Before The Monthly Hump Day....

Morning |waves|

Doctor put me on a new sleep med yesterday - Lunesta - I slept a lot & feel like a truck hit me. The joys of the body getting used to new meds :)

Got my Sabres season tix yesterday |thumb

Ramster 2011-09-14 10:38 AM

Good morning.

No hockey tickets for me this year since I am not in Ottawa much anymore. :(

Gonna have to buy some odd game tickets to go to a game I guess.

JustRobert 2011-09-14 10:46 AM

Good Morning :)
Getting ready to go to the day gig as I finished doing adult work already and will do more after the job.

Speaking of jobs, my wife just landed a new one after taking a couple of months off after being laid off. We thought for sure she was going to take a hit in salary but actually landed a better paying job with bigger bonuses |bananna|

To celebrate we will be visiting Canada in the very near future :D

Cleo 2011-09-14 10:49 AM

No sleep drugs here. Actually nothing but rat poison, statins and weed these days.

My iPhone smashing friend called again this morning with another smashed iPhone. Actually it isn't him smashing the iPhones but his wife. This is the forth one in two months so he either needs a much better iPhone case or a new wife or maybe just be more discreet when he cheats on her.

Watched Thor last night. Didn't think I would like it but actually really enjoyed it.

Planning on spending the day working. I have one more video to edit for my snorkeling blog plus my usual adult work.

|potleaf|

Fonz 2011-09-14 11:22 AM

Good afternoon!
Again nothing special happend today which is a good thing once in a while.

Have a good one all!

bDok 2011-09-14 11:45 AM

Morning. Been banging my head against the wall with getting the flash uploader to work in wordpress on this one server. All my other servers it works just fine. Heck a server with the same host it works fine. Completely last night ended up trashing a site with me fucking with things. Glad I hadn't really worked on the site in a week. So was able to just restore back from backup. No more starting on that type of stuff late at night.

Been watching season 4 of the wire. Other than that my life has just been work and more work.

This guy I know that has some nice sites might be getting out of the game. Hopefully I can arrange something with him and take them over. That would be nice.

Anyway, time to drink a ton of coffee.

RedCherry 2011-09-14 11:50 AM

Morning all.

Yesterday, I forgot to take my iron and VitB12 and got no free sites made I was so frickin tired. By the time I realized what I did, I didn't want to take them and be up all night. |loony|

So working on building my free sites this morning and will get a full load done today. Off day from working out, and too muddy to pull weeds, so I have no excuse not to get the work done. I can't believe all the rain we are having this week, which means more weeds for me to pick next month, oh joy.

Have a good one all! |waves|

MeatPounder 2011-09-14 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 509076)
Good morning.

No hockey tickets for me this year since I am not in Ottawa much anymore. :(

Gonna have to buy some odd game tickets to go to a game I guess.

Should have gotten the season pass anyways, I'm sure Greenie can sell them :)

MeatPounder 2011-09-14 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedCherry (Post 509082)
Morning all.

Yesterday, I forgot to take my iron and VitB12 and got no free sites made I was so frickin tired. By the time I realized what I did, I didn't want to take them and be up all night. |loony|

A True Blood diet fixes those deficiencies!

stach14 2011-09-14 12:21 PM

Good Morning Everyone. Woke up feeling like shit. Headache, sinuses plugged, etc etc... Going to be a lot of napping going on today.

GigglesWorld 2011-09-14 12:32 PM

'Afternoon guys. Can't believe we're already midway through September. Shit's crazy.

The Epic 2011-09-14 06:13 PM

Good Evening everyone. I haven't done much the last few days besides work at the day job. Been pretty rough not being able to sleep for shit and working all day.

So maybe tonight I can pull through, Oh well just figured to stop in and say something.

terry 2011-09-14 06:55 PM

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Work has me so busy it's getting harder everyday to get over here.
Ugh, well anyways, have a good one!

RedCherry 2011-09-15 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatPounder (Post 509084)
A True Blood diet fixes those deficiencies!

So would eating meat, I think the likelihood of either of those happening is rare. :)

I tease Jim that he is a vampire, he tends to sleep most of the day and is up all night.