Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Twas The Day After Hump Day and no one has started a morning thread. 09152011 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=62753)

Cleo 2011-09-15 10:32 AM

Twas The Day After Hump Day and no one has started a morning thread. 09152011

Work, work, work...

Today should be a gym day but my bruised ribs hurt like hell for two days after the last time I went so going to wait at least one more day before going.

Just a day of work planned with a slight chance of doing a late afternoon snorkel if the ocean stays calm.

Fonz 2011-09-15 11:11 AM

Thursday = spaghetti day at the parents in-law. Yummie!
Other than that everything is the same as always.

Have a nice day all!

Simon 2011-09-15 12:25 PM

Good morning world |waves|

I guess I'm writing this from the future since it's the 15th of September here.
(One tip from the future: sell your UBS bank stock today.)

Just playing catch up today since Comcast/Xfinity was here working on the lines all morning. All seems good now though.

A good day to all.

:)

Cleo 2011-09-15 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 509122)
I guess I'm writing this from the future since it's the 15th of September here.

Fixed
My brain knew it was the 15th but it seems my fingers weren't listening. |huh

stach14 2011-09-15 02:31 PM

Good morning everyone. 14th, 15th, 16th... Its all good, just another day.

Nice cool breeze coming in the window. Time to make some money and kill time to the weekend.

GigglesWorld 2011-09-15 03:04 PM

I'm still afraid to make a morning thread. Not that I ever really have much to say. My car's been acting up and misfiring. Need to get it looked at. Thing pisses me off.

The Epic 2011-09-15 05:02 PM

Put up light poles in the pouring rain and cold, gotta love PA this time of year. So if I'm not sick later I'm going to make some galleries and maybe even a freesite :0

Have a good day everyone.

bDok 2011-09-15 11:43 PM

Hello. Long ass fucking day. Got a bunch done after I solved something with wordpress. Not sure if I ranted here about it. Was a bitch. Finally just found a quick hack around the issue. Even if the update changes out the one line that I edited it's easy enough to put back in. I became way to into it for what it was worth. Just a massive mental block I needed to get through.

I'm beat. All I know though is I've dialed in my perfect morning breakfast. An awesome green juice... I'm still rocking a little apple juice along with a couple apples. So it's not full raw. On top of that got some rad protein bread from the farmers market that is really good. A slice of that toasted. Then the normal either ice coffee or hot coffee depending on the temp.

The juice blend is: Greens (Kale, Chard, Collard Greens, Romaine, Dandelion greens, parsley), water, apple juice, apple, banana, and flax seed. Slam like 12 or so ounces of that. All organic. So good.

Anyway, time to watch some boardwalk empire and crash out. Got a huge day tomorrow that I'll probably wrap up around 8pm or so. Tons of dvd importing and lots of code. Most likely a bunch of lame blog posts to prep more for new network.