Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Stop promoting these sites... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=64105)

DiGiT 2012-06-25 11:47 AM

Stop promoting these sites...

Here's a list of sites that I caught being gone in the last two weeks:

pc 2012-06-25 01:00 PM

I have wrote two letters to Fetish Wealth stating that I want to close my account two months ago, I also chatted over ICQ with them, no response |banghead||banghead||banghead|

DiGiT 2012-08-03 09:06 AM

Once again, here's more:

DiGiT 2012-08-20 12:09 PM

And here we go with another one: MNS Cash quietly closed ‘Hannah May Rose’

webpimp 2012-08-21 08:25 PM

Ugh, what a pain in the ass. Trying to contact Sean from Playboy Webmasters, let's hope I get a response.

webpimp 2012-08-22 05:49 PM

Sean from Playboy Webmasters says all of the sites are migrating to PlayboyPlus, and to stop promoting the others. Yipee.

DiGiT 2012-10-05 09:55 AM

It's been some time (vacation, yayy) - so here's another round:
  • All GammaCash sites are currently offline.
  • Dutch Teen Cash: Strawberry Sandy is gone (again) and MyMaryAnne.com is flickering on and off.
  • ChristinaCash sites are redirecting.
  • ExtremeBank: BikeBabes is closed
  • MetalCash: Two of their sites went offline, but the program has probably been dead for two years anyway.
  • Manwin, Playboy, RealityCash & co keep annoying me by deleting their hosted galleries.
  • NenaBlue.com is gone.

hollywoodchris 2012-10-06 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiGiT (Post 519985)
It's been some time (vacation, yayy) - so here's another round:
  • All GammaCash sites are currently offline.
  • Dutch Teen Cash: Strawberry Sandy is gone (again) and MyMaryAnne.com is flickering on and off.
  • ChristinaCash sites are redirecting.
  • ExtremeBank: BikeBabes is closed
  • MetalCash: Two of their sites went offline, but the program has probably been dead for two years anyway.
  • Manwin, Playboy, RealityCash & co keep annoying me by deleting their hosted galleries.
  • NenaBlue.com is gone.

Crazy, no notification to affiliates?

DiGiT 2012-10-08 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollywoodchris (Post 520012)
Crazy, no notification to affiliates?

At least not in my email. You can never be sure that newsletters don't fall victim to a spam filter, but that would be one or two, not 8. |club|

Yo Adrian 2012-10-08 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiGiT (Post 519985)
[*]Manwin, Playboy, RealityCash & co keep annoying me by deleting their hosted galleries.

That's really not cool.. how hard is it to setup some 301's whenever they have to make changes like that?

DiGiT 2012-10-10 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yo Adrian (Post 520066)
That's really not cool.. how hard is it to setup some 301's whenever they have to make changes like that?

Actually they 301 - but not to a gallery, but to their homepage.

webpimp 2012-12-15 06:55 PM

Shane's World Cash seems to have killed their entire affiliate program and started a new one on a new domain. All of my affiliate links broke and none of my data (including balance owed to me) is in their new NATS system.

Anybody else notice this?