Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Way Too Early To Be Up Part II (aka Sunday Funday) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=64198)

Greenguy 2012-07-22 05:16 AM

Way Too Early To Be Up Part II (aka Sunday Funday)

Morning |waves|

Looks like I'm the one that's up WAY TOO EARLY today. The Bitch is currently driving to NYC to help out a dear friend that's in crisis mode. I feel bad, because I did want to go with her, but we both agreed that a 14 hour round trip car ride would not be good for my back :(

So since I'm up, I might as well work...at least I have |golf to watch in 45 min :D

|buddy| Be With You!

pc 2012-07-22 05:51 AM

It's 10:45 am here and i'm still in bed with laptop. But I have to do some grocery shopping, other house errands and then I'm gonna work. Maybe.
Yesterday I watched the most stupid movie ever Brain Donors. It was made to be stupid in a smart way but still stupid. Anyway I laughed and I cried.
|waves|

Maj. Stress 2012-07-22 06:46 AM

Up early too. Power went out when the thunderstorm hit so I just went to bed early. Guess I'll work on a little code since it's quiet.

Cleo 2012-07-22 07:16 AM

Been up since around 5 am for no good reason at.

It's supposed to be a rainy day today so planning on cleaning house and getting some work done.

Simon 2012-07-22 09:29 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Lightning and thunder and hard rains just before 5 am here. Loud and bright enough that Shadow cat felt it would be wise to come curl up in bed as close to my head as possible. So it was that combination that helped me decide it was coffee time.

I kept putting off the food shopping all week and now it looks like today, which is when I hoped to do it, is going to be a bad day for driving a jeep with no top. Maybe a good day to have a pizza or some Chinese food delivered. Aside from that, a good day to get some work done and then a rain nap before some Sunday night tv time.

A good day to all.

:)

Cleo 2012-07-22 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 517755)
Lightning and thunder and hard rains just before 5 am here. Loud and bright enough that Shadow cat felt it would be wise to come curl up in bed as close to my head as possible. So it was that combination that helped me decide it was coffee time.

Saw the storms coming for today so we went kayaking and snorkeling yesterday.

Really hoping for nice Key's weather next Sunday as we are supposed to paddle out to Indian Key. If we can find a cheap hotel we may come down the night before and also stay Sunday night so that we can get our Key's fix and snorkel Sombrero reef on Monday.

Or it may be rough seas and thunder storms in which case I guess next weekend will turn into a movies at home on the couch kind of weekend.

Fonz 2012-07-22 10:40 AM

Another warm day here in the south of France. We went to check out another medieval village earlier today, it look a lot like the other onces we've visited over the last days :)
Time to hit the pool now.

Have a nice day all!

JustRobert 2012-07-22 02:56 PM

Good Day :)
Woke up late, did a little work and now waiting for the grandbaby to put a smile on face since I foolishly looked at stats this morning.