Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's no school day. Time to celebrate by sticking my elbows in my ears. April 15, 2014 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66575)

Cleo 2014-04-15 08:46 AM

It's no school day. Time to celebrate by sticking my elbows in my ears. April 15, 2014

Finally finished and took te final exam for my required ongoing education courses. |bananna|

Woken up at 4 am by helicopters and searchlights. No idea what was going on, but the helicopters had all the windows on our house shaking. Made us a bit nervous since we had all our windows open.

Been doing more and more biking. One of the issues I have is my hands start hurting and going numb after about an hour so yesterday I ordered a Chinese knockoff Bike Relaxation Handlebar. Local bike shops want well over a hundred dollars for them so it was a no brainier to buy these for twenty bucks.

Just a day of work planned. I'm thinking of starting the Google Analytics IQ course and exam now that I've finished my other schooling.

|potleaf|

Greenguy 2014-04-15 09:39 AM

Morning! |waves|

Well, I'm back from my "hiatus" & I have to say, I actually accomplished what I set out to do on this last one |thumb

Of course, I'm REALLY backed up, so after I catch up on here & go thru my mail, I'm gonna hopefully get some smut slinging done |fonz|

Ramster 2014-04-15 09:44 AM

Good morning. Have some erands o run this morning but then it's back to work for the rest of the day/afternoon.

Cleo 2014-04-15 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 533457)
I'm REALLY backed up

Maybe you need some Colon Blow.

HowlingWulf 2014-04-15 09:58 AM

I'm making a resume and considering applying for a programming job and it makes me feel nauseous. Yay.

Useless 2014-04-15 10:55 AM

I'm at work, but not in the mood to process these invoices. That's why I'm reading the board on my crappy, little phone.
Figure this out - it was 80 degrees here yesterday and I rode my motorcycle. SNOW is predicted tonight. WTF?

jollyhumper 2014-04-15 11:05 AM

Easter is coming up and a bunch of guests is coming our way.
Beautiful day but most of it is spent indoors cleaning up the place.

Jolly

Greenguy 2014-04-15 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 533465)
Figure this out - it was 80 degrees here yesterday and I rode my motorcycle. SNOW is predicted tonight. WTF?

It's coming your way! |snowman2

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram...c99d49d8_8.jpg

JustRobert 2014-04-15 12:05 PM

Good Day :D

Finally finished my taxes and it was not bad at all for a F'ing change |bananna|

Need to run a bunch of errands today and the weather is nice so I really do not mind at all.

Enjoy the |snowman2 UW & Greenie

RedCherry 2014-04-15 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 533462)
I'm making a resume and considering applying for a programming job and it makes me feel nauseous. Yay.

It was sooooo hard to take the step to apply for a job outside the house. I found I really liked it once I got here. Did not realize how much I missed interacting with other people on a daily basis. Every day I look at the people I work with and think, "if you only knew what I did on my off time..." |lol|

StinkyPink 2014-04-15 10:47 PM

PA here, it's been snowing all day. :(

Useless 2014-04-15 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedCherry (Post 533483)
It was sooooo hard to take the step to apply for a job outside the house. I found I really liked it once I got here. Did not realize how much I missed interacting with other people on a daily basis. Every day I look at the people I work with and think, "if you only knew what I did on my off time..." |lol|

I usually enjoy my job too, though I'm desperately under-employed. My benefits are great, it's an easy office gig, and I do very little for a good chunk of the week. 7-3, M-F. |thumb

ecchi 2014-04-16 03:22 AM

It has been 15 years since I left full time employment and became self employed. I miss the regular salary, I miss the security, but I do not miss the job. And although all my jobs since I left my teens involved interacting with people, I don't miss "interacting with other people ".

But then I don't like human beings much!

javbucks 2014-04-16 03:35 AM

I miss people :( need hugs plz

Greenguy 2014-04-16 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javbucks (Post 533490)
I miss people :( need hugs plz

How's this? |smooch|