Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Friday To You! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66637)

Greenguy 2014-05-09 09:06 AM

Good Friday To You!

Morning! |waves|

I'm still having a lot of trouble sleeping :( This metamorphosis I'm going thru is about as fun as reading The Metamorphosis is high school |lol|

Gonna try to work |fonz|

jollyhumper 2014-05-09 09:13 AM

Morning

Cloudy and way to cold for May. Doesn't matter, I'm usually indoors anyway. (Cleo however inspires me to start being a bit more active, my health needs that, on the lookout for a reasonable priced bike)

I'm way to disorganized when I'm working so I am currently cleaning up links on my templates and giving them proper campaign-tags.
Also making documents to keep track and putting them in a Google-Drive folder. Way wasn't I doing that already? Beats me

Have a wonderful friday folks |waves|

Jolly

JustRobert 2014-05-09 10:32 AM

Good Morning :)
Day full of work while watching tv and then going grocery shopping with the wife so I can spend a bit more time with her before she leaves, plus this way I make sure the kitchen is full of food since she will be gone a while.

Mentioned earlier this week my neighbor had an F-type Jag picked so I thought they had a 24 hr test drive and did not like it. Guess I was wrong since I saw it delivered back to them last night.

Ramster 2014-05-09 12:01 PM

Good morning.

Heading to Ottawa this afternoon to hang with some friends and play some cards/poker. Greenie, I'll tell Braz you said hello.

Totally agree jolly that it is too cold for May. I usually have my pool open by now but thankfully I sold my house last summer so even though I'll miss the pool I'm glad I no longer have that money sucking pit of a house! :D

Fonz 2014-05-09 03:27 PM

Good evening,

Another fun day of demolition passed. I dropped a 400 lbs radiator on my foot. Luckely I had my safety shoes on or my toes would be crushed. The rest of the foot however is hurting a bit right now :)

Other than that all is fine. Going to watch some TV now.

spookyx 2014-05-09 03:51 PM

a day of prestashop for me

papagmp 2014-05-09 08:03 PM

Ruby (my Banter Bulldogge bitch) went into heat today so dealing with a young male that's just one red-cunt-hair short of insane. Guess I have a full month of this BS ahead of me. Maybe I'll take Gator to a few shows while his girlfriend is in heat just to get him out of the house.

ecchi 2014-05-10 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyx (Post 534041)
a day of prestashop for me

Not sure if I should thank you or cuss you. I'd never heard of Prestashop so I Googled it to see what you were talking about. It may be ideal for a project I am working on, which is good. But that means I'm gonna have to spend some of the weekend looking into it and it's not like I don't already have lots of work that has to be done this weekend. So thanks, I think.

javbucks 2014-05-13 04:34 AM

Sunday was Chili day.
Monday is eating chili day