Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday the 8th - Meh (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=67521)

Useless 2015-08-08 08:50 AM

Saturday the 8th - Meh

Good morning. Meh. < That's how I feel. Meh.

On the brighter side of things, the zit or ingrown hair on my taint is finally gone, so I no longer have a painful, slowly dripping bulge behind my nuts. So, um, wooooo. I say it's a zit, but could just as likely be a rare taint-only herpes that I contracted from my girlfriend. Who knows?

I have been spending a lot of time playing with traffic; watching for pageviews and where it exits to. I have also been ever-so-slowly updating old landing pages, making shit responsive and such. It's never ending party.

Anyway, have a weekend that doesn't suck the pus of someone's taint zit. |thumb

Cleo 2015-08-08 09:18 AM

No inflamed taint or nuts here. I do feel like I need a week of sleep though.

It's going to be a beach day for me. The Lesbian Social Meetup group is having a beach Meetup today with over fifty people going. Ocean is really flat so I'm debating if I feel like bringing my paddleboard and snorkeling gear along with all the other beach crap that I'm bringing. I just hope my crazy ex doesn't also go.

Other than that I need to stop by the grocery store to pickup snacks and water for today's beach day.

Greenguy 2015-08-08 09:50 AM

Morning! |waves|

Got up at 5:30 with The Bitch & I actually left the house because I saw out of pop (aka soda) |thumb

Just updated LOR. Now I need to put some stuff on eBay & do some work for that Out Of The Darkness Walk as far as selling t-shirts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 539905)
On the brighter side of things, the zit or ingrown hair on my taint is finally gone, so I no longer have a painful, slowly dripping bulge behind my nuts. So, um, wooooo. I say it's a zit, but could just as likely be a rare taint-only herpes that I contracted from my girlfriend. Who knows?

|scared|

tadpole 2015-08-08 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 539908)
|scared|

Excuse me while I |barf|

ecchi 2015-08-08 11:11 AM

Pissed off. I was going away for the weekend, but have still not caught up after the ISP/FTP problems. And the backlog was made worse when house sitting for my friend because the puppy kept teasing me into playing with him when I should have been working on the computer.

So I'm at home working at the keyboard, and other people have my place on the beach, in the sun today.

On the bright side England have beaten Australia at cricket. I don't follow cricket, but I know that Australia are one of the two best teams in the world, and England (to put it politely) aren't. So when they say on the radio that we have not just won the ashes, but we seriously outplayed them, it is time to celebrate. I'm told we won with one game to spare (I.E. there is still one match to play, but we are so far ahead, even if we score nothing and they play the best any cricket team can play, they still can't beat us).

|england|

This will not make me start watching Cricket though. It is still a bloody boring game. But now it is now a bloody boring game that we won at!

JustRobert 2015-08-08 11:11 AM

Good Morning :)

Our little house guest is sleeping so was able to get up and do a little bit of work since the cat wakes me up by 6am if I am not already awake.

He doesn't know it yet but we are taking him to D-land, can't wait :D