View Single Post
Old 2005-04-02, 11:11 AM   #21
Kinky
HEY NOW!

Location: in the Matrix Glitching on an Endless Loop. Loop. Loop. Loop. Loo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf000
To say shortly Yes.
If your site once loaded in a frame you force it load once again knowing that this is worthless. Not a cool method I think. And again : you will likely be banned on TGPs which list your such pages. Almost none of them allow scripting and (which is more) they do not tolerate changing galleries after listing.
Geo-targetting is less noticeable thing. But I don't suggest you using it to avoid ban. Though it is unlikely that a free cheapskate will report your geo-targetting.

This is an issue which requires authority actions I think. Report to sponsor and this is the most you can do.

Thanks.
P.S. the cheating domain is Ukrainian not Russian. If anybody cares.
so some asshole is loading my sites in frames, using other peoples content to promote his "ukranian" ads and I should just let it happen because why? I don't care if it is russian, ukranian, or egyptian it is still the same thing.... THEFT did you go and look at the site? it is FULL of sites and galleries that I can assure you do not want to be there because the traffic is exactly as you said in your earlier post: worthless