View Single Post
Old 2005-07-10, 06:51 AM   #12
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
That is so unreal. I had Sandy read your post and she gasped. Poor Vickie. You should have run the cocksuckers over, but there is a warm fuzzy feeling when you send someone to jail. I hope you two are ok.
I told the cop, a friend of mine, look at my truck and look at their piece of shit. If I hit their car, I would have totaled it. Our sons wanted to get some boys together and hunt this guy down. While I am being held back in my seat by Vickie, this guy was swinging at her. People that have been to my parties at my house know, I am not afraid of a good fight. But, when you are sitting in your truck, wife laying accross your lap and some guy punching while his mother is poking with a golf umbrella, that is another story. The cop tells me, meet me at the police station. I get there and am outside waiting and guess who shows up? The fucking guy that just sucker punched me. I asked him, "are we going to do this again except the right way?" He didn't say a word.

As much as I want to beat this guys ass, I can't do anything if I want his minivan and his mother's house
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote