View Single Post
Old 2005-11-18, 08:45 AM   #2
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Up early again mostly do to this splint which is driving my crazy and giving me hand cramps. Going to the doctor this morning and if he gives me his smug attitude again about how I must have messed up his work and he is not part of my Aetna plan I'm just going to ask him for my records so that I can go see a doctor will to help me. As far as I can tell he didn't repair the tendon correctly and now is unwilling to fix his mistake because he may not get paid by Aetna or at least not as much money as he would like to get.

Got someone bringing me down Two 55 gallon plastic drums that I'm going to use for fuel storage before next year's storm season. Going to also buy a roll of neoprene fuel line plus whatever fittings I need and do a gravity feed to my generator that I can roll out as needed so I don't have to be refueling the generator each day. Chris found a place that will deliver 100 gallons of fuel so before next season I'll just have them come out and fill them. Going to make a little enclosure out of cement blocks far away from my house for them.

Espresso and OJ is now being served.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote