View Single Post
Old 2006-01-26, 01:56 AM   #14
Sexvilly
They have the Internet on computers, now?

Send a message via ICQ to Sexvilly
my story

1st - additional links were removed from each of my free sites where I placed them, now need one more day to reupload the pages.

2nd - free sites with copied promo materials will be removed in the next couple days and .htaccess will be put in each folder going to this page http://www.xxxchances.com/copied.html
(there were about 30 free sites with copied ads on xxxchances.com, the rest 120 free sites on this domain and hundreds of my other free sites on other domains WERE 100% MADE BY ME)

3rd - Extreme Paychecks content was NEVER STOLEN? EP was my first sponsor for free sites, once I tried to put other company paysite's promo on my free site, I got caught immediately.. I contacted ExtremeJohn in the morning, all Ads were replaced to EP's and my account has been reactivated. it was February 2004.

Maybe you mean this... later I built few free AVS sites with EP content inside with banners and thumbs on the tour, ExtremeNate contacted me, we had a talk and she allowed me to leave it like that. Both cases it was their FREE CONTENT.

NO OTHER SHIT LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENED ON MY SIDE FOR PAST TWO YEARS. LESSON WAS LEARNED.

Last edited by Sexvilly; 2006-01-26 at 01:58 AM..
Sexvilly is offline   Reply With Quote