View Single Post
Old 2006-04-07, 09:06 AM   #1
officegirl
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Send a message via ICQ to officegirl
Exclamation Etelegate (ibill) Warning !!!!

hi guys

well i am posting this because way back last year i recieved payment from a company called inteca which handled what ibill owed me, they paid me 80% of what iw as due, the rest was retained by ibill

i signed a payable note that was due to be made to me on march 29th 2006, of course that elapsed without payment, when i got in touch with them they said that they couldnt pay - if they paid everyone the money they were owed they would go bankrupt.

so ibill buys out a company called etelegate, and transfers their client base across to them (- you will find that any page with an ibill pay button redirects to etelegate now)

ibill offer me 10% for transaction processing (great deal yeah!!) if i switch from my reliable payment processor who have never missed a payment, over to these crooks at etelegate

their reasoning and explanation to me? well if you come to us, you will make the $2000 we owe you in no time because our transactions are lower !!!!

errrr.....yeah ok, i let ibill off free do i and forget about what they have done to 1000's of webmasters???

ok so just a warning, do NOT TOUCH etelegate, its ibill rebranded.....

want to hear the horror stories

http://www.ibillowes.com

natasha
xxx