View Single Post
Old 2006-07-06, 12:28 AM   #4
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Completely agree with Preacher on the geo ads and iframes...those are a no go on pretty much all lists.

Cam sites 'can' be promoted for a lot of niches. How well they do is another story. I used to do very well with cam sites, but once the newness wore off...so did the sales numbers. However, I know there are others that still make good coin with cams. Not a really concise answer, but it's really one of those individual things. That said, I have a cams category and get cam site submissions to several different categories.

On the text issue, again...not a real concise answer for ya. But, I will say that it gets pretty damned old seeing the exact same text more than a few times. I've got a few submitters that use identical text over and over again. For one thing, it's a sure fire way to piss off the search engines. It doesn't take a heck of a lot to shake up the text, while re-using some of it.

I think your best bet is to treat text just like you do templates. Try to get a LOT of different sets of text and rotate it around with your templates. Personally, I have dozens of text blocks for multiple niches. When I do build free sites, I'm able to use chunks of text and text links without having any one site exactly duplicate a previous site. Hope that makes sense
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote