View Single Post
Old 2006-10-05, 04:44 AM   #16
Halfdeck
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to Halfdeck
Quote:
I don't know what the fuck you're on about, dude, because it's not a fucking poll.
Quote:
I'll estimate and say that about 60% of the people studying the question seem to believe this
Come on Bill, that's a poll.

I realize I came off as an ass. Sorry dude. I just really don't have a stomach for polls used to decide what's true or not true about search engines. I admit it. I'm an egomaniac. It's one of my seven deadly sins, and there's not much I can do about that.

Quote:
When you're king of the fuckin serps, dude, and can come up with a better argument than that Cutts clip, which don't say nothin but that if you don't spam you don't have to worry about having a couple domains on the same server, then you can come on like a hard ass search engine expert.
First off...better argument? What argument? I wasn't making one.

Second, if I sound like an search engine expert, its all in your head. If I really knew shit about search engines, I wouldn't be talking about it.

Quote:
You're basically agreeing with me while shitting on my choice of ways to present the material.
Right.

Quote:
Nobody's fuckin impressed, dude. You know some things, your studies are fine, so why are you fuckin with your reputation by playing ego games?
Dude, you KNOW I respect your opinions about search engines. Why are turning this into a lame flame war? I don't give a fuck if I'm right or wrong. In fact, I wasn't even making an argument in this thread.