View Single Post
Old 2006-12-30, 07:49 PM   #38
Kinky
HEY NOW!

Location: in the Matrix Glitching on an Endless Loop. Loop. Loop. Loop. Loo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger View Post
Hmm, lets see what the dems brought us: Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Jesse Jackson and his baby making scandal, James Trafficant, I forget his name (but he's a million years old and gives really rambling, non-sensical stories when he wants to filibuster), Liberman and his "fmaily friendly" crusade against the video game industry, and a blow job scandal (is this why we're still sticking with 'em?) from someone who was proud of answering the boxers or briefs question while comprising a cabinet full of people who "looked" like american (and in the case of surgeon general in particular, really had no clue what they were doing). I'm sorry if I missed any other significant other events, but that's from about 5 seconds worth of thought. Yeah, I'd be just that more proud to be thoroughly in bed with the democrats. What the hell ever happened to the idea of the candidate and not the party? Let's start looking at who we're voting for and not which side we're voting for. Maybe we'll finally get a bunch of congress critters in office that we're not ashamed of that way.
are you cross posting from a different thread from somewhere else? i'm not sure WTF you are even talking about, point me to the pro democrat
jargon you speak of please as there isn't any in this thread, just bitching about the current party in power... you seem pretty slanted to the right by the sound of your anti-dem rhetoric