View Single Post
Old 2007-02-21, 04:17 PM   #11
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
Not an attorney, let me know LLists which ask 2257 on all pages then...
Well, first off there aren't many link sites that have chosen to be 2257 police, so most don't require it at all. However, for the sake of covering ones ass...it's probably not a bad idea to have a statement on ones sites. Some 'choose' to put in on the entry only...others put it on all pages, since it has no effect on getting listed. Personally, I put a link on every page I put online these days...no big deal, and this is one of those cases where I want to put up the best good faith effort possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
I disagree. For instance if we take milf cruiser site. There are few models that do not look like milf at all, but has big boobs. If i submit them to boobs category will the surfers like Clicking through milf cruiser site if they are looking for boobs?
You'll find that almost all reviewers want the site content to match the category. If you're not matching your site content to the paysite you're promoting, that's not the reviewers fault.

I do however agree that some paysites free promo content doesn't fit the niche very well. Speaking for myself only here, but when I run across that situation...I either move the site or outright decline it if it doesn't fit the niche. Again, it's the free site builders responsibility (and in their best interest from a sales POV), to use content that fits the niche.
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote