View Single Post
Old 2007-11-26, 08:15 PM   #10
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

FUCK the BCS!

Ok SEC fans I would like to hear your opinions.

As of now, the BCS game is Missouri vs West Virginia, if one of those teams loses this weekend, which has a great chance of happening, Ohio State will play one of them for the BCS title.

If WVU and Mizz both lose this weekend, the BCS game will be between Ohio State and Georgia which is why I am posting this….

Is it fair for a team, who did not win, or play for, their own conference title to be allowed into the BCS title game? (It has happen 2 times in the past and both times they was blown out in the title game)

Georgia lost to South Carolina AT HOME and SC is TERRIBLE and finished 6-6 (and don’t give me the “injury” excuse, every team has to deal with it) and UG also lost to a WEAK Tennessee team (who somehow fell into the SEC title game where I think they will be blown out by LSU by 20+)

Personally I think the BCS is total shit which is proved by even having this as a possibility, it has been a failure since day one and it is proves that every year.

This over all has been the WEAKEST football season I ever remember…. Except when BYU won it in 1984, no team stood out as the #1 team would normally stand out and the “best” teams do not deserve to be in the title game.

Ok, I stirred the nest; I would like to hear some SEC opinions.

We need an 8 team playoff…. Or at least a 4 team playoff….. just give us a damn playoff!
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote