Thread: Hey Hey
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-18, 08:26 PM   #4
backoffbitch
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

Oh yeah Sheep? Awesome. Where are you at now? I've been in monkeytown for 16 years now. I love it here. Living in "georgetown" area. If that rings bells than you sure are a monctonian

Fonz, I decided to back away from adult. Too many long hours stuck INSIDE and was starting to depress me so I went to work retail for a bit as a temp during 2006 holiday season until I got my own things off the ground again. They wanted to keep me, few veterans got jealous and quit on them so they put me on commission. So I stayed and liked it too much to go back to adult full time. Working with people face to face is a lot harder on the brain (IE: Irates) so I just take them for everything they got and enjoy the fact that every effort I make affects my bottom line immediately. Aside from irates.. working with public is awesome.

Company gave me a couple months off to get rested during 2007 holiday season and going back in a few weeks to take everyone's money again haha. I've been working a bit on a little project, just piece by piece here and there and enjoying the benefits of a seasoned site putting money in pocket and making more than I've dreamed of in retail sales.