View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 10:37 PM   #164
Preacher
There's Xanax in my thurible!

Send a message via ICQ to Preacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
...Debauchery has to be on Spaceman's recips...
I think you meant Capt Sparrow

Here's the thing, I actually don't agree with Useless on warning pages. I like having warning text on the index & believe or not, I don't use uncensored hardcore images on the warning page.

In fact, if you were to look at my first post, you'd see that I actually said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher
Now notice I said getting rid of the main page, because there's no reason a small block of warning text couldn't fit into Kit's suggested page layout above.
So my opinion on this has been the same throughout the thread. And when I was discussing Kit's example, I did not think that the recips had to be on the left, or any other specifics, I just thought it was time to and Ok to discuss possible changes to the freesite model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
I am not FUCKED IN THE HEAD
I thought that the "I think you're all fucked in the head." came from our collective responses for a willingness to list Floyd's site. Other than the linear format index->gallery1->gallery2->gallery3 I didn't really notice all that much out of the ordinary. Was it the HPA at the top of the index? I mean it's got warning text and we've all seen recips listed on the side like that before from creative builders. On top of that, Floyd's one of the best submitters I have, he could probably float a turd without my recip on it and I'd still list because of his history of submitting to me.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and the "fucked in the head" comment wasn't directed at us, regular forum members and friends to the board for what we will choose to list on our sites.

I understand there's background here because of who put it out there and the manner in which they did and tempers are running high, but it still doesn't feel good when someone we look up to and respect may have insulted us just because of the type of site we'd list.