View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 05:23 AM   #8
JohnnyR
I can now put whatever I want in this space :P

Send a message via ICQ to JohnnyR
OK but murray and papagmp but you don't have to watch it live, or on TV.

What I do sometimes is download the ITV Show from torrents; I believe ITV has the best F1 show out there - I don't know what's up with that, they but everything else looks different on that channel.

I believe they have their own crew filming the events cuz their transmission looks different then everybody's else. They have their cameras closer to the track and they zoom in more, the cars feel and look totally different, they give you that sensation of mad speed (you don't normally get how insane that is from a regular broadcast - you just see some cars marching along a track in wide-angle view). plus you can soooo hear the engines - that's another thing regular broadcasts suck at: they just turn the race sound down and the broadcasters talk shit all the way trough the race....

which brings me to another point: these ITV guys know wtf it is they're talking about, plus they have live interviews and what not.

I'm telling you: on ITV, F1 feels totally different. I'm considering getting a satellite antenna or something just so I can get this channel live.

if you guys need more details on how to get your hands on these shows lemme know