View Single Post
Old 2008-07-14, 02:48 PM   #51
T Pat
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to T Pat
It was the funnest show I've been to so far, even with the loud ass music and fire alarms
The old lady made $600 so she was happy (of course she gave half back)
Like every show I've been to, I came out of it with a big todo list
bdok - Nice meeting you had a great chat over coffee, if I still lived in San Diego I'd be picking your brain constantly
BeaverBob - Glade to meet and I'm thrilled the RSS Feeds are back, I was enjoying looking at that hotties tits you were chatting with at the bar, then I heard you say "we can take my car" as far as I know your the only one that scored at the show
Blubrit - Dude you have stamina, it was a pleasure meeting, sharing drinks and theories
D2222 - As dedicated as you are your going to do ok, just hang in there
DocHolly - Las Vegas should pay you for being the perfect hostess
Emerald - It was great to finale meet, I like your man and Vivian's leg is fine
Greenie and Bitch - You guy's always go out of your way to make the wife and I feel like we belong, Thank You
Jack - Vivian said she enjoyed talking to you, I just want to know how many and what's pierced
JustRobert - Thanks for sharing birthday drinks with me, I was bummed when we learned you had left first thing in the A.M.
KatVixen - It was a pleasure getting to know you and for now on when I'm asked about my political beliefs I'll just refer them to you
MadHatter - Enjoyed our little coffee clutch, hope the shoulder gets better soon (getting old sucks)
Mr and Mrs Marylou - Your my rock and the Misses made Vivian feel like family
PapaGMP - Yes I love ya but am still a little freaked out, first time I touched another mans dick
Preacher - Loved the collar and am happy for you and your upcoming announcement (actually I'm sure it will add to my bottom line too)
Ramster - You always strike me as a man of Character and Class, one of these days I'm going to get a chance to really pick your brain
RedCherry - You have the warmest smile of anyone I've ever met, we need to do some link trading. Vivian used the dog shampoo, good stuff made her puppies fur soft and she doesn't smell like puppy anymore
TekAngel and Christina - Thanks for the company and the dinner, were looking forward to our mini vacation
Torn - It was good getting to know you and sharing drinks, learned a lot about the industry from you and also learned that when you say that's all I can say, you mean it!
VirgoHippie - Hugs Hippy, I thought about the new project you were talking about, give me a couple more days and I'll give you a big head start
Yell - Your funny and I mean that in you made me laugh a whole bunch kind of way, you were also the only person I had little problem hearing over that loud ass music

I'll Tell You Later
T Pat is offline   Reply With Quote