View Single Post
Old 2008-07-18, 06:09 PM   #537
snolyn
Internet! Is that thing still around?

RK Medien Verlags GMBH

RK Medien Verlags GMBH = Affiliate Cash --- previously: Inet Cash

They are a German company and deal with many websites that offer affiliate programs. But not ALL of those websites are listed on their homepage... For instance, they show only one website under the Fetish niche. But I resell for the following (a few examples):

www.thighboots-and-leather.com
www.fussduft.at
www.elisabethcarson.com
www.prettyheels.com
www.nylonsex.com
www.worldofjoanne.com
www.nylondiary.com
www.goldenpantyhose.com
www.joannesteenies

I signed up with some of these sites under the Inet-Cash program and that eventually changed to Affiliate - Cash where I signed up to some more affiliate programs... I thus have 3 accounts but only one I can log into...

I find it very difficult to access my stats, sales reports, amounts paid, etc. in their webmaster area. I have two account numbers with passwords that don't work..., even if the system sends me the said pw(s) for the account numbers I plug into their system...! so lots of headaches with these people! I have a lot of difficulty figuring out how to get all of my accounts merged under a unique account with them... so I wrote to customer service today and asked for help. I'll let you in on the solution if/when I find one!

Regards,

Snolyn
snolyn is offline   Reply With Quote