View Single Post
Old 2008-09-13, 04:11 PM   #40
WildChyld
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to WildChyld Send a message via Yahoo to WildChyld
I don't do ad buys but I have the ad list in front of me and I don't see anything like that. I work only with business development, affiliates & partners.

I know that they do buy on tube sites (mainly to counter sexsearch's buys) but the banners they all just look like the other friend finder banners. I hate the tube sites but let's face it, ff is a big massive business. They only care about the financial and legal sides of things, which is one of the reasons they wanted me on board, I am better at keeping people happy.

You should see how strict they are on what I can make creatives out of. It's super corporate in the way things are done. They are all about covering their asses.
AFF being corporate & doing business with people who kind of suck. Definitely.

AFF being not trustworthy? That I haven't seen any evidence of. Trust me I'm looking.

My job isn't to do day to day work on accounts but I can take them on if I choose to.
If anyone has accounts they want me to look into or SPECIFIC complaints they think will change my stance I'd be more than welcome to look into them. I can also take on an account if you'd just rather have it optimized better or want me to keep an eye on things for you. Just catch me at hpowers@ffn.com.
WildChyld is offline   Reply With Quote